I Can Take Your Mind Off It

-- Your P.O.V --

Right now I am sharing food out between me and Jason's plate. He is out at a meeting with his gang and asked him to go to the store to buy some food since it is getting a bit empty in the cupboards and we felt really peckish. I put the empty pot and cooking supplies into the sink and started soaping them up and putting them in the dishwasher. After I was done with that I dried my hands and my heart almost fell out my chest because Jason slammed the front door shut, making me jump and scream. "What the fuck Jason, you scared me!" I shout at him coming in the living room where he was. But he only just pushes pass me and storms up the stairs. "Da fuck wrong with that nigga?" I ask lowly to myself, knitting my eyebrows together.

I go upstairs, opening the door to our room and see Jason sitting at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands, tapping his foot rapidly against the floor. "Jason?" I say, walking up to him, just to check if he brought some food like I asked him too. "What!" He shouts, not breaking his gaze off the floor. "Why are you so pissed? You're even pissed off with me for no reason!" I shout back at him. "Can you just leave me the fuck alone?!" He screams at me, his face going red and his eyes turning black signalling me that I can end up dead if I don't leave him alone. "Fine!" I shout while walking to the door, obviously offended.

He looks up at me. "Dinner's ready." I said coldly trying to hid the tears that started forming. I turn and open the door then look back at him. He was already staring at me and his eyes were still dark and threatening. Tears started running down my cheeks and I slam the door behind me after going out of our room. I go downstairs, get my dinner and sit on the sofa twirling my food around with my fork. Jason's attitude had made me lost my appetite.

- fifteen minutes later. -

I heard Jason's footsteps which made my head snap his direction. I wasn't in the mood so I looked back down to my plate. "Um. . . I-I'm hungry." He says quietly. I look at him again and sighed. I get up and warm Jason's food in the microwave. If I was sooo evil, I would've put three full bottles of poison in his food.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I screamed into the pillow. Gosh, why do I have to take my anger out on her like that?! I'm so fucking stupid! {Y/N}, probably hates me right now. You bitches are obviously wondering why I am mad right now. . .well you don't need to know.

After I calmed down, I went down stairs to see {Y/N} on the couch looking upset while playing with her food. She must of heard my footsteps because her head snapped to my direction, but looked back down at her plate. "Um. . I-I'm hungry." I tell her quietly. She looks back up at me and sighs while getting up to go to the kitchen. I need to speak to her and apologise because, I don't blame her for being confused. I just started screaming at her.

I heard the microwave, which told me that she was warming up my food. {Y/N} back with my food and a fork in one hand and her food in the other. Once she handed it to me I just stare at her as she walks away and sits on the furtherest couch, then continues eating. I sigh before placing my food on the table in front of me. "Look, {Y/N} I'm really sorry, okay. I didn't mean to scream at you like that. "But I knew you was pissed. So why did I even bother with you in the first place?" She asked, the last part sounding like it was to herself.

"The reason why I was angry was because, Ryan got shot on his left leg and the gang doesn't know if he'll be able to do the next mission or not." I told her. "Is he one of the most important people in your gang?" {Y/N} asks me. "Yeah, because he's one of my strongest back ups." I answered her quietly and she nods understandingly. "But. . Um. . .where's the groceries?" {Y/N} asks. "I decided to order it instead, if that's ok?" I asked her and she just smiles. "I'm sorry, princess. . I just couldn't take my mind off the fact that Ryan might not come to the next mission, it really pissed me off." I said.

She pecks my lips, showing me that she forgives me. "I can take your mind off it." She says smirking at me. In matter of seconds I knew exactly what she meant. She took my hand and lead me upstairs to our bedroom. When we reached the bed, {Y/N} pushed me down onto it and crawls onto my lap. She starts making out with me and I make it more heating by adding my tongue. She moans at my action and I start stroking up and down her thighs, going higher to her area.

-- Your P.O.V --

As Jason was stroking his hands up my thigh to my area, my hands were rubbing up and down his torsos. I pulled away and took off his shirt, then went back to kissing him. I lightly pushed him so that he was laying down, then started kissing down his abs. When I looked back up at Jason, he was already looking down at me, eager for me to continue. As I went lower Jason's eyes rolled to the back of his head. I sat up to take his belt and jeans off, after I did this I came back up and started kissing him again while rubbing through his boxers.

He rolled us over so that he was on top, then took off my shirt and bra. He kissed my jawline then my neck while rubbing my breast and grinding his grown bulge into my clothed, wet core. I moaned at the little movement and his lips travelled from my neck down to my breasts, sucking and biting them. After Jason was done with my breasts, he kissed down my stomach, heading down to my area. When he reached there he stopped and did what I did, he pulled away to take off my shorts but took of my panties along with it, throwing it on the floor with Jason's clothes.

He pulled down - well, more of ripped - his briefs kicking them off to the pile of clothes. I flipped us over because I'm the one who brought us into this, so I wanted to be the dominant one. I got on top of Jason and slid his dick into me, wincing a little because of his large size and we haven't had sex on a long time. I adjusted to his size, and it took quite a while to since he was huge. My hands were on his chest as I slowly went up then back down while his hands were on my hips to help me. I threw my head back in pleasure as Jason watched my every movement.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

I placed my hands on her hips and help her move more faster. Her moans were music to my ears. "Mmm. . ." She moaned. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, fuck, this feels so good. I rolled my hips up against hers to give a little more pleasure. It would obviously feel more good if I was the dominant one. Just as I was about to flip me and {Y/N} over, the doorbell rang. I sighed in frustration while gripping onto my hair to calm my anger. "Who the fuck can that be?! We were literally going to make it more pleasurable around here." I shouted, {Y/N} giggled. I smiled at her, gosh I'm so funny.

"Jason, did you say you ordered the snacks?" {Y/N} asked me, which straight away got to me. "Oh, yeah." I answered more to myself. She got off of me, we both got dressed and went downstairs. Since I still have an erection, I decided to wear sweatpants and tie a sweater around my waist. "You know how we both were starving? We could of just ate and suck each other out you know, that would've still made us live." She laughed at my stupi. . good idea as I opened the door, which revealed a man with big trays full of food. "Is this {your address}?" The delivery man asks. "Obviously, doesn't it say on the sign at the top of the fucking road?" I asked him. What kind of mutherfucking, dumb, pussy-ass question is that?

"Jason!" {Y/N} calls out punching my arm. "Ow!" I say rubbing my arm. "Sorry about that. Um, yeah this is {your address}." She answered him. I didn't even listen to their conversation about why the delivery guy took so long, I was too busy staring at {Y/N} and her lips. God, she so hot, I can fuck her senseless then and th-" "Jason! Aren't you gonna help us?" She asks me snapping me out of my daze with a smirk on her face. 'Oh she is gonna get it', I think to myself before helping them bring the food in the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❤️💛💙💜💚VOOOOTE (Miranda Sings voice)