Im So Horny, Baby

-- Jason's P.O.V --

Right now it is first period and I am in maths. My best friends Maejor, Chaz and Khalil are in my class, including my girlfriend, {Y/N}, and her best friend, {Y/BF/N}. We all sat at the back and {Y/N} sat on the desk next to me. Her best friend sat on the desk next to her by the window and Khalil sat next to me. Maejor sat on the desk in front of me and Chaz sat on the desk in front of Khalil. "Okay class so in maths today we are going to be learning. . ." I wasn't listening to what Mr Johnson was saying because I was watching my beautiful {Y/N} concentrating on the lesson.

'The way she bites her sweet lip when she's focused makes me think about how she bites her lip when she sees me naked or whe I'm fucking her senseless. The way she twirls her hair in her fingers to fidget with something.' I can feel my bulge growing right now. 'The way she-' my dirty thoughts about {Y/N} were interrupted by Chaz. "Wait sir, what is the page number?" He asked with his hand up. "He said page 74, nigga is you deaf or dumb?" {Y/N} butted in with attitude, causing the class to say 'oohs' and 'ohs'.

The teacher just shakes his head, laughing at {Y/N's} comment and goes to his desk. "Should've listened carefully, Chaz." He said, laying back in his chair. I chuckle, 'that's my girl' I thought to myself. Chaz's face turns pink from embarrassment and quickly turns the page to its number. Thank God I didn't ask for the page number and embarrass myself like Chaz did. I turned my book to page 74. A few minutes later, I felt myself going hard after those thoughts I had of {Y/N}. I needed her. I needed to be in her right now. But how? I ripped a bit of my paper and wrote something down, before sliding it onto {Y/N's} desk.

-- Your P.O.V --

I was in the middle of solving an equation out when I see a hand sliding a note on my table. I look up to see Jason smirking, then I picked up the note. It read: 'I'm so horny, baby. Help me fix my friend down there.'. I looked up to see Mr Johnson's head on the table and his glasses halfway off his face. Yep, he's sleeping alright. I wrote on the paper: 'Mr Johnson is sleeping so this should be easy.' Before handing it back to Jason. When he saw the not he smiled, knowing what's coming for him.

We silently packed our stuff. Since I was still packing my things, Jason quickly told his friends and {Y/BF/N} that we're gonna meet them at lunch. Jason made sure that Maejor and Chaz didn't let anyone in the class snitch. Once we left the class I lightly slapped Jason on the arm. "What?" He asks giving a cheeky smile, pretending to be innocent. "What is up with you boys and your penises, huh?" I asked giggling. We saw the janitor going downstairs to the first floor and we are on the the second floor, so we sneaked into the janitor's room. Jason closed and locked the door behind him. We dropped our bags somewhere before going near to a table.

Jason immediately started sucking on my neck, but not hard enough to leave a mark. I moaned at the feeling, brushing my fingers through his soft hair. He lift me up, putting me on the table and standing in between my legs. While he was having a tongue battle with mine, my hands were roaming all over his hair and torsos and his hands were up my shirt squeezing my breasts hard, causing me to shriek in pain and pleasure. He peeled my shirt of and started kissing my exposed breasts. While he was kissing my cleavage he was unclasping my bra. He pulled away to take my bra off.

I peeled his shirt off throwing it to my shirt and bra laying on the floor. I got off the table and started kissing down his abs. When I got to the top of his boxers I ran my tongue on the hem of it. "Baby, stop teasing." Jason breathes out, tangling his fingers in my hair. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before pulling it down, along with his Calvin Klein boxers. I just sat there staring at his huge length, then looked up at a smirking Jason. "Come on, baby." He whispered before slowly putting it into my mouth. I took the parts I couldn't fit in mouth, into my hands. I sucked onto his dick hard, while rubbing hard with my hands to give the same pleasure. I licked up his vein while looking up at him. Jason's head was thrown back and his mouth was wide open. "Yes, princess. Keep going." He cheers on, making me bob my head faster.

To give himself more pleasure, he bucked his hips. This made me gag onto his dick and saliva to run out my mouth. I didn't feel any liquid exploding in my mouth but he pulled away. I got back up and Jason put me onto the table again. "I don't wanna cum yet, but, I'm gonna make you feel so good." He says before pulling down my jeans and panties before I felt something wet on my core. I looked down to see Jason's head buried into my pussy. I threw my head back in pure bliss and moaning out. "Oh my gosh." "Look at me, babygirl." Jason says on my core causing a vibrating feeling. I looked back down into Jason's beautiful brown orbs. I held onto the table edge, moaning my mouth away.

He got two of his fingers sliding it into me, causing me to shudder. "Fuck!" I shouted out. "That feels so goo- . . .Oh my. ." I moaned out as he rapidly pumped his fingers in me while sucking on my clit. Every little thing he did with my core, he always kept a strong glare on me. Because of this, it was hard for me to keep my eyes open. "I'm gonna cum!" I told him. He pulled away after I said those words. "Hey!" I shouted at Jason but he just chuckles. I fold my arms looking away with an angry face and heard a packed open. A little moment after, I felt something huge slamming into me causing me to scream. Jason quickly covered my mouth. I leaned back onto my left elbow while the free arm was holding onto Jason's waist. The table started rocking with my body and slam against the wall with every thrust Jason does. Lucky thing the wall is thick though, because anyone outside would of heard banging.

-- Nobody's P.O.V --

"I asked you a question!" Mr Johnson yelled out at the class. Khalil put his hand up for Mr Johnson to let him speak. "Yes, Khalil?" Mr Johnson says. "Justin took {Y/N} to medical because she felt sick." Khalil answers. "But why didn't they tell me?" Mr Johnson asks knitting his eyebrows together in confusion. "{Y/N} was really sick that Justin had to take her to medical straight away. Sorry for not waking you up to let you know. " Khalil says, trying to sound honest. Mr Johnson just gives him a little smile of forgiveness before turning back to his desk and going onto the computer.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

I continued to pound into my baby while I gripped on her sexy breasts that was bouncing with my thrusts. "Oh. . .Mmm, Jason!" she moaned. "Yes, babygirl, moan for me." I tell her, slamming several times into her, which made her make strangled moans, before going back to pounding. {Y/N} rolled her eyes to the back of her head and gritted her teeth which turned me on more. "Fuck! Oh. . I'm g-gonna c-cum!" She shouted. We heard the bell ring, but that didn't stop me. I felt my dick twitch inside her, signalling me that I'm close. "Yeah, me too." I answered. I put her legs above each of my shoulders then pounded into her fast and hard, this caused our skins to clap repeatedly. The back of the table that was hitting the wall was now chipped. And when I say chipped, I don't mean a little bit. No, I mean it is so big and noticeable.

"FUCK!! Oh my god. Ooh!!" {Y/N} moaned out. She couldn't keep her balance so she had to hold the table really tightly and due to my pace and her hands are using the table for balance, her hair was all over her face. "I'm coming!" She moaned. "Let it go, princess, let it go!!" I said through gritted teeth, this felt so fucking amazing. After two or three thrusts, we both exploded together. While we was breathing heavy I did slow thrusts in {Y/N}. Not too hard or not too soft, if you know what I mean.

After a while when we caught our breaths, we put our clothes back on, got our bags and exited out the janitor's room. When we walked out there were already people escorting to the cafeteria. Me and {Y/N}walked into the cafeteria hand in hand, pretending that we didn't do anything. We spot our friends on the same table we always eat at and we walked over to them.

-- Your P.O.V --

"Hey guys." Jason greeted to our friends. "Hey, do you know you almost gave the whole class a detention because you went out without permission?" My best friend, {Y/BF/N}, said. "But it was okay because Khalil saved us by bringing up a lie, and it sounded true." Maejor said. "Well sorry guys, but I had to feel {Y/N}." Jason said and I giggle. We all ate our lunch while talking about different things and Jason keep sending me sex eyes now and then.