chapt 8: back to normal

(Y/n)s pov

You woke earlier than everyone you notciced cil was beside you you still remember what happen eversince yesterday now your normal

Since its still the schools day off month you decided not to wake them up you got out of cils arms without waking him you streched your arms
"*Yawn* hm... breakfast time!" You giggled to your self while whisper yelking to yourself you tiptoed down stairs. After awhile when i was cooking some bacon and pancakes since its everyones fav you made milkshakes you know the drill every time i woke up early i decided to make them milkshakes every morning.
For me i had (f/f) (favourite flavour) milkshake
For cray he wants grapes and strawberries
For blue he wants blue berry
For red he wants raspberry or apple
For fifi she wants grapes or blackberry and for cil he wants mangoes or berries
After making some milk shakes and setting up the table its just intime for them to wake up and get dressed i left a letter saying

" Dear friends

         Im back to normal and im going out today dont worry about me im fine i alrwady ate and dressed if you need me call me or go to the park where my favourite place is dont tell them cil!
;) 

            ~love (Y/n)"

You got out of the dorm in your (f/c) sweater and navyblue pants and matcjing shoes. I went out to the back of the school taking the shortcut where nobody knows i went in the forest
Left right straight then 2nd left you got to the park and you sat under the sakura tree humming a song looking up the glaxy sky fading into orange red sky it began to rain you remembered the song that your mother used to sing for you to sleep you didnt got wet since the sakura tree is keeping you from getting wet. You sang the song that your mother sang you.

You- cil- both

Skies are crying...
Im watching...
Catching teardrops in my hands....

Only silence...
As it ending...
Like we never had a chance...

You turned around seeing cil behind the tree you smiled and waved he did the same to you.

Do you have to...
Make me feel like...
Theres nothing left of me...

Will you take everything i have...
Will you break everything iam...
Like im made of glass...
Like im made of paper...
OoOh...

Go on and try to break me down...
I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper!

Like a skycraper...

Go run run run
Im gonna stay right here watch ya dissappear
Yeah oh
Go run run run yeah
Its a long way doown
But im closer to the clouds up here...

After singing you two hugged each other then cil got on one knee and one foot he held your hand and saying
" (y-y/n) w-w-will you g-go o-on a-a date wi-with m-me?"
But little do you know pj was just walking and saw both of you you shouted in joy " Y-YES CIL I WILL DATE YOU!" You hugged him tightly as you muffled in his chest saying yes over and over and you both kissed.
As soon as pj is just watching there seeing his lil bro having a girlfriend he felt alittle down that his brother is growing up he tear up abit then wiped them off he walked towards you both and clapped slowly " wow... nice duet and cil! Your finally growing up to be a man now huh?" Cil blushed "oh just quit it..." he mumbled as he hugged you close pj just laugh as you both are blushing like a fruit "p-pj! Your embarrasing me!" Cil yelled at pj but still he laughed and walked away waving you sighed and asked "so where do we go?" "Well since this month will be almost over i want you to come with me tonight in the forest at midnight near the river k?" You nodded hapily and he pecked your cheek you giggle and you both walk back to the school. The rain had already stopped after you both sang you wagged your tail as you felt happy that your going on a date later night and as you both walk back to your dorms you both are in the hallways seeing people looking both of you with a fangirling look or a dirty one or jelly one you both got a questioning look as fifi pointed between you.
You both were holding hands you both let go quickly and blushed and hid your hands everyone just called ' SO CUTE OMG!' 'OMG OMG OMG' 'tch they arent cute' ' well well well what do we have here' you can hear different rumors going around you both quickly seperated and ran into a different direction cil went right up to the roof and you went to your dorm blue was sitting there in the couch with red laying his head on his chest -w- you took a pic since they are sleeping and went to your room to get ready for your date since its almost midnight. You wore a black short dress with long sleeves that has a wavy fabric on the end on your wrist and blue navy jeans and your favourite accescory your done you checked your self on the mirror and decided to fix your hair...
Time to go out for the date you grab your phone and camera and go out using the window so nobody will know,you shut the window and walked into the forest...

CLIFFHANGER ! thank you for a few reads and still... no votes on clubs or whatso ever but stil! What do your think on the next chapter? Will there be someone else? Will the date go wrong? Or does it feel right? Stay tuned for more chapters and cya!

FIFI SIGNING OUT~!