chapt 10: feather love

Cils pov (yep starting with him)

When i took (y/n) to my fav place she grew wings!? I was austounished by her, i dont know if its part of her powers or not i didnt realize that before she only nodded in agreement that she might get hurt so i took her to another place where its safer. Its the forest , the forest was cleared up since me and my brother practice our magic for defense , now its time for to test her wings.

Your pov.

Cil took me into a forest where i was gonna test my new wings , the forest is clear for me to fly around so after cil let go of my hand i went to the center and focus on my wings , well since its my first time it didnt work cil kept on giggling when i was fustrated on my wings would not open up but then , on my 5th try my wings streched it felt weird but for my testing so i kept on streching my wings till i got used to it , I then flapped my wings , i flew i saw cil amazed while i was up on the sky i used magic to change my clothes into shorts, uncover shoulder shirt which is purple and (f/c) striped and a heart shaped necklace with color of purple star with (f/c) colors on the edges and my wings turned black fading to white then fading to purple with another fading of (f/c) my ears and tail was relaxing , so i flew around cil making him amazed he squeled " i qant to have wings too!!" I giggle " but you have magic you can use your blasters to lift you!" I said landing infront of him, " but i need energy for that atleast wings dkesnt need it!" He said whining i sighed " then how are you gonna have one?" "By using the spell book or potion book in the libary!" He squeled i laughed then agreed , now hes happier he likes singing and baseball he is a cinnamon roll though romantic sometimes but sometimes childish when it comes to what he wants i giggle " lets go!" I got grabbed into a bridal style by cil i blushed , hes finding it hard to carry cuz of mah wings i giggle and flew he then just ran to the school since its getting late we raced and i won! Thanks to the potions, after that we slept, it was hard having wings my wings kept on fluttering abit everytime i slept , then it seteld after cil went ti my bed and hug me my wings wrap around us to make us warm from the cold of the night. We slept.

Cils pov

I was sleeping when i heard flaps , i opened my eyes just to see (y/n) struggling on her new wings i sighed and walk to her bed and hugged her she hugged back then went asleep her wings wrapped around us making us warm i kissed (y/n) forehead and slept saying " goodnight i love ya" .

Crays pov ( i love cray but still need it or not imma put it for those who lov him)

I was sleeping on my bed with fifi on the other bed... until i heard flaps over and over the four of us woke and went to cils room to see the most cutest and awsome couple since (y/n) has wings i swear i heard cil saying i love you to (y/n) fifi then took pics while the rest of us did the same and slept .

~morning time~

Your pov.

I woke up seeing cil beside me i blushed and took my wings off of us. I went down stairs to saw  fifi with another guy who has a blue scarf a camera goggles and stripes on his face chatting and blue making tacos with red watching him i walked down to the dinning room to chat with fifi and the blue guy and sat down beside fifi " have a good sleep there girl?" I blushed " gah...yesh..." i said flustered i asked " hey fifi who is dis guy?" Pointing at him " oh him? Thats swifty hes my... uhm...should i tell her? " fifi asked swifty " well go on jusr promise her to not to tell anyone k?" Fifi smiled and blushed abit " ok and hes my boyfriend" fifi chirped i widened my eyes...
She didnt told me she has a boyfriend?! I screamed in my head... "wow.... well nice to meet ya swifty!" I hand him out a hand for him to shake he shook my hand saying " a pleasure to meet you (y/n) amd good mornin" cil then grabbed my hand and hugged me securely "huh?"
I heard him growl... hm... oh hes jelly~ i giggle in my head

Cils pov (many switching...)

I woke up seeing (y/n) already gone i walk down stairs to see her with swifty holding hands across the table... i felt ... rage...is this jelousy? I grabbed (y/n) and hugged her securly making a growl to swifty who took a picture and fifi with a frown but then smirked " oh~ is cil jelly this morning?~" i heard fifi said while (y/n) giggling  "no...." i said embarrassed
Fifi laughed " dont worry swifty is my boyfriend! And sush keep it a secret!" Fifi whisper yelled and i nod letting my gf go and so blue served tacos with bacon on the side and we ate.

Your pov.

Hahaha cil jelly! Aww thats cute! I was eating and swifty and fifi offered to wash while blue whispered " guys i think theres something goin on with the two of them ya know?" Me and cil just shrugged and we all went to get ready.

Thanks for reading guys see ya on the mext chapt!!! :)

Fifi signing out!~