chapter 16: hes back but broken

hi just a quick note .... I REACHED 30 VOTES!!!!!! okay im going to jump out of the cliff to celebrate but before that i will continue de story as I! PROMISED and another one is if the book reached around 50 and above ill make a 2000 chapie word part or 2000 words chapter k ok enjoooooy!!!! and a shoutout to @scarletflower9 @wonderland_freak and to @miminimi2 THANKS GUYS!!!!!

(your pov)

i woke up by pj and no im not in his house. as i was saying i woke up by pj since were in the hospital where cil was i was just sitting on a chair wwith my head on my arms beside  cils unconsious body ita been 6 months eversince and hes still in a good condition i decided to stay with cil along with his  brother  and.... (b/n)? hes awake after 2 months he had a  roke  arm though but hes okay.... hes watching lil sis and lil bro (i forgoten the names so ill put ew ones change it if its ur name k) i  ment katy and justin so still we had school so i went to the bathroom with my packed and clean clothes with my towel and took a shower eventually its not that clean but i got used to it even the hostpital food ugh. after that i wore the clothes and ate the hospital food and decided to drink some coffee pj doesnt want me to but he camnot stop me i spent all night thinking of cil on when will he wake up... even some black bags are under my eye.... i sighed as my ears flattened and my tail didnt swung i got skinnier and fresh and my friends were worried eventually i would wear something dark like black and not too exposive only pants a jacket and some fingerless gloves. i go to the elevator with pj and prayed (if u dont want to then dont) again that cil will wake up anytime soon. me and pj walked to school since the school service isnt allowed here since its.... uhm.... its a clean air zone areaso no cars arent allowed the ambulances were stable and clean since no smoke comes out of it cuz of magic. as we walked pj started "y/n you need to eat this time or else i will not let you go to see cil." well yes i have to admit i skip few lunches i sigh and nod "so.... what time this time were going there.?" "after school straight there" i replied " sure but i have to go home tk get some clothes" "okay...." i still have my poker face all the time but not literally tomorrows saturday and every saturday everyone of cils friends and cils family will visit us and yeah stuff like chatting i smiled as i heard the school bus but were still on 30 minutes walking 26 mins to run but... 15 mi utes to ride i smirked and quickly grab pjs hand and ran to the bus since theres no bus stop i decided to jump on the roof i jump and made a 360 turn letting go of pjs hand and quickly grabbing it and flapped my wings and land on the roof of the school bus while pj landed flat on his face i laughdd as i saw pjs face "you need to telll me first before you do something foxy" "yeah but that would mess the fun flat face"i smirked and laugh i went tk the edge and saw many students looking up from the window i rolled my eyes and they rolled theirs since ive been doing this 2 days and pj didnt got used to it. I went to the back/ front and sat there as the hard wind bkew my hair pj sat the oppisite of my mumbling words but ican hearhe was just singing a song  called sad song so i said "restart thatsong and duetwith me""sure"

Y-you....

P- and i....

Y- were like fireworks amd symohonies exploding up the sky.

P-with yuo its like all the missing peices of my heart they finally colide

B-so stop time right here inthe moknlight cause i dknt wanna ever wanna close my eyes....with out you i feel broke like im half of thee whole with out you

Y-i gkt no hand to hold...

B-without you i feel torn like a sail in storm

(Eh skip dat im to lazy but ya know u wanna have a 1500 chap? Le skip de song!)

As we both sung the students were cheering and singing along even the driver i felt those old memories with cil come to my soul as i sing my soul glowed bright as i close my eyes. I smiled as it end along with the bus trip i hopped of the roof of the bus as well as pj they all greeted us but like the same.... they rambled questions bout cil and us i got used to it since its like 3 months eversince. I sighed and went on through the day , after some few subjects its arts time i went in and saw pj talking to his father which is mr. Ink "look pj i need you at home i havr something important tk tell you..." "sure father... but what about y/n?" "What about me?" They both look at me with a suprised face "well heh... sorry y/n  father said i couldnt come with you " "well sure im fine with it" i go to my seat and he goes beside me and said sorry but i said "no need its important anyways" he nod and the students went all to their seats when the bell rang. Teaching teaching im tired and hungry so its lunch and i went to get some of my chosen food on the tray and went to pjs table along with fresh we all chatted as i ate not caring in someparts like in alphys talking about anime again.or as in rambling i finished and wavedgoodbye and went to astrology. 

Pjs pov. After school .

I went to fathers classroom he told me to meet him there so i did i was bringing my bag and as i walked in my eyes went wide and i drppoed my bag... "I HAD TWO FA-sssshhhhhhh!!!!" My real father mr. Ink covered my mouth "let me explain! Pj this is ink my other au since you didnt saw him while were in the fight and all" he uncover my mouth "heya naj pj! Im ink the creator and protector of aus" "uh. Hi ink" i felt weird saying ink to him i dont know why but yeah. "So whats this all about?" " its about y/n shes not real.... what do you mean? I mean that shes faking her emotions since she doesnt want to let you guys know. Im aldo warning you guys that betty will comeback again soon her soul is attatching toghether by itself again" i nod as i listen to ink amd father and sat. I heard somthing about cil but didnt quite understand so yeah after that i kinda yawned since i sleepy about all of these explanations ugh... "amd then that okay thats all... did you understand? That if she gets you soul?" I nod "okay cya guys!" He painted a portal and went in closed it and ya all of that. I wemt home then slept.

(Your pov)

After all of that schooling i need some rest. I went to the hospital and changed slept on the chair and dreamed about our past. I then woke up. "Yawn" i streched hearing some satisfiying pops "good morning cil" i ruffled his oily hair abit but then it glowed or sprakled. And his hand twitched my eyes widened and the doctor opened the door "doc hes waking up!" Tears forming as i smiled "hes waking up! Doc!" I hugged him tightly with joy (the doc) i let go and ran back tk cil he groan "hhhhhnnn....huh"  his eyes opened. "W-where am i?" I smiled brightly as i cried with joy "y/n will you please wait outside ill check on him" i nod as i walked out side i was roaming around in circles thinking that theres sometjing wrong maybe.... i was interrupted by doctor "i have bad news ms. Y/n..." my eyes widen "w-what i-i-is it?" I gulped " he forgoten his memories i tried to make him remember by showing pictures of you and his family and friends" tears formed i nod then i recieved a text i opened it 'pj- hey im going there around after lunch? Maybe okay see you later' i replied with an okay and i said "okay doc ill talk with him" he nod and i went in cil looked at me confused "hey." "Hey?" I sat beside the bed where cil is on "you... you dont remember me do you?"  He shook his head "whats your name?" "Ill tell you when your ready" "atleast give me a nickname that im going to call you" "fine... hm... you used to call me n/n""thats,... kinda familiar" "heh....yeah" ilowered my head i look at the corner of my eye seeing him blush abit... "you know you need a bath ehehehe" i perk up "hey! Its not like im the one who doesmt bath." "Pffft yeah right...." i stood and grab a towel and cils clothing since i need it for him when the time he woke up. I gave it to him "whats this for?" "You gotta bath really." "Fine but... hehehe.... i cant stand enough..." i blush of the thought of cil of you know already if your a sinner but if ur not please dont think about it. "I guess i have to." "WHAT NO i mean i can bath my self....." "lets just wait until pj comes here""whose pj?" "His your big brother.hes a jock at our school popular i guess my friend a boy and his real name is paperjam pj for short" but i decided to explain all of the important people in his life including mewe chatted abit. I heard door open and a bag thump i turn around to see pj "c-cil?" "Who is he?" After cil questioned he fell into tears... "pj this is pj.... pj im sorry but he... he doesnt remeber. I tried..."my ears flopped down then oj hugged cil "cil i miss you i dont care if you fkrgoten me or not!" He was crying.... cil was only there no motion until i joined in and then we both let go "wow you really REALLY need a bath." "Fine.." "pj will you please bath him cuz im a girl...." pj rolls his eyes and cil moved to one edge of his bed he tried to stand failed abit i catched him few times with pj just giggling while capturing some vids and pics until we reached the bathroom pj grabbed a chair and let cil sit on it while i went out to let the brothers do the rest. Until the door creaked so i took a look i tjought they were done but i was wrong cil.... is... i covered my eyes and wemt out with my face heated up like im in an oven "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i facepalmed and yawned im sleep and need some rest ugh.... pj brought some sleeping bags so i took one and setit up and then slept "good night guys" i heard some good nights from them but i heard cil saying 'good nught y/n my love....' 

BOII MY FINGERS ARE HURTING PLEASE VOTE ENJOY DE CHAPTER BTW ITS OVER 1920+ THANKS GUYS!!!!

FIFI SIGNING OUT