chapt 11: cil is jelly

Your pov

After we got ready i went to my class which is drama, drama with mtt isnt the best yet isnt the worst since i like acting but her sounds or teaching makes me uncomfortable so i was walking i got lost in my thoughts until i bumped into a guy " gah!" We both said as we fall into the ground, he was on top of me and i realized it was Dust! He blushed in embaressment and quickly got of me "oww..." since my head hit the floor first it made me dizzy, my ears went flat and my wings were streched tail is swaying very slow... " s-sorry (y-y/n)!" He grabbed me and hugged me then starting to rub my head to make the pain fade. It worked eventually and i started to nuzzle in his shirt until, i got grabbed by cil whos very jelly " cil! I was just enjoying a friendship hug! Since my head hurts!" He look at me " sigh (y/n) next time tell me when your with a guy okay i got worried maybe you found someone else!" While were talking dust just walked to who knows where, after 15 mins we stopped and went to our class "look im sorry okay? Im...just jelly ok?..." i giggle "oh so i have to hang out with you all day hm?" "N-no not really! I just dont want you to hang out with boys!" "Alright" we went in the classroon where theres a big stage some intruments a studio and a costume area of course with seats ( i accidentaly put swat instead)
It says in our sched drama is half day which is 6 hours straight, i groan , ms. Mtt went in i sat beside cil just not to make him jelly
Our teacher spoke hello~ my darlings since you saw your schedule that drama is 6 hour straight means theres a school drama contest next month and the music contest is skipped  so the music is on pending so im gonna give you your script and ones whose not chosen please behave~
I sighed as cil was bored abit he didnt like mettaton and he doesnt.like doing a long 12-hour subject so i think its okay just dont do it a romantic story. Alright darlings this is a romantic vamp story so im gonna call someone for the girls~
I internally screamed pj on yhe other hand looked like he wanted to be the one whose gonna kis a girl while fifi wanted to be a killer in the show and cil he wanted to be my partner and i... i actually dont know...
For girls :
(Y/n) Bunny Fifi Alice Alphys Undyne.
Now for boys... hm...
Cil Fresh Pj Dust Chara Frisk and Gsans...
Mtt gave our script and i was the partner of cil whose gonna play as the vampire and me as the paintist its like lord fallacy and encre i sigh as i already know all of stories except for espanish stories , the others are villagers and undyne as eterna which is perfect and paperjam as a killer with Fifi and fresh as suave which is also perfect dust as the narrator frisk is charas servant since chara is a vamp bunny as the villager whos gonna poison me and alphys will be the potion maker something like that and so we practice and practice trying hard for dust and alphys with fresh to stop stuttering until its lunch break i fist pumped into the air as drama is over! " phew that was ALOT of drama" i said as fresh made a pun "dont need to be a sidekick of an vampire to make my punny bone down to the bone!" We both laugh as cil glared at us making fresh gulp and he said he needs to go to the cr.

Cils pov.

GAH! Why am i jelly! I growl abit as thoughts of (y/n) being with someone else i realized that i was hugging her while she was hugging me "dont be jelly cilly" we laughed and got in the cafeteiria (*yandere mode on*) and we ate i didnt saw (y/n) i got worried i wemt to her favourite place... the cherry blossom tree...she was there but... my brother is there too ... he was.. FLIRTING WITH HER!? I growl and heard (y/n) giggle and saying 'sorry im taken' but pj didnt gave up... i went behind (y/n) and cover her eyes "guess who?" I growl at my brother who just frown and smiled then left "cil?" "Yep!" I uncover her eyes and sar beside her then... i swore i just saw fifi taking pictures and making a sign to kiss yn to make a pic i glared at her she just grinned and walked away eating oreo (y/n) spoke

Your pov

I spoke " hey cil! I heard theres a pocky competition today! In lunch can we join?!" I chirped " what? Theres pocky competition? Who told you?" " pj! Pj told me and also the competition starts by 2 minutes and pj is gonna call a random person to chomp a pocky!" He blushed "oh and also i want to see you without your head band!" He turned more like a raspberry blush then he took it off "aww you look so cute with out your hesdband! " i squeled " i-i a-am not!" He huffed i kissed his cheek "yes you are dum dum" we gigled then i put his headband on until.... we are called by pj "(Y/N) CIL ARE PARTNERS IS POCKY CHALLENGE ALONG WITH ALPHYS AND UNDYNE INK AND ERROR DREAM AND CROSS GENO AND REAPER FIFI AND SWIFTY DUST AND SWAPFEL AND GOTH AND PALETTE!" cil grabbed my hand and ran tot he center of the cafeteria "comon! Lets go!" I ran behind him and we both fist bumped we went up to the cdnter where all people are crowded and grabbed our pocky pj explained the rules and we start chomping it has to be 1cm away to be excact pj even bought a ruler and we won for the next round until its only fifi and swifty with us cil we have to get finished first by kissing each other and cil and me won! We kissed fifi and swifty took pics dven others ans we continued our class next is astology and we thouhht about constalations and about stars ...

Done with this chapie so cya guys on next chapt also can you give me idead cuz im runningnout some for this book and im tryig to change my profile pic in wattpad so thanks for readin cya on the next chapt!

Fifi signing out~