special intro for new friends and quill

Your pov.

I walked in the cafeterria and saw the trio and cil talking with... another guy?
I felt a knot tieng in my stomach is...this jellousy? I thought as i walk to the table where the trio are with cil and... another guy. They were chatting i heard rose saying " oh did you heard that we can hide our wings! And also can we go to our fav restuorant?!" She was squelling then i heard another guy that was talking to cil " oh yeah i remembered! Haha you got a crush on me!" My knot got tighter as my blood boil abit then fifi noticed me " oh (y/n) are you ok? By the way meet my friends!" I looked at fifi and said "no im fine and nice to meet ya twoi heard you two are the reapers! Means you know death right?" They nod then ruru spoke " heh. Yeah that was fifis brother before she seperated with them and got back with some monz" " by the way... ruru is the name of error that ink always call him." "Oh hes my bro since we were alike and stuff but my real name is ruru and ink promised that he wouldnt call him that except when im gone." " oh so you all met before?" "Yup! We were the most powerful monsters ever! We fought the evils!" Rose said childishly we laughed cil then noticed "oh hey (n/n)! I didnt saw ya there! Hows your classes?" "Oh its great pj offered me to play with them!" "Great! Also we neednmore practice on that dance since we need to memorize and also meet quill! My friend when we were grade 8!" Quill waved and ate his lunch but... i got a bad feeling aboutnhim... anyways after introducing and teaching me how to hide my wings its my next class dance class but... the rest of the classes are dance since we have a competition to do.
We all went to our dancing class and practiced me and cil are practicing a dance called slip we know its a dumb name but ull know when its time. After practicing i come up to quill " oh heya (y/n) wha-" he was cutboff by me glaring at him and said "break cils heart and ill snap your bones into peices and make your bone marrow into my fav juice." I said in a demonic tone his pupils shrink and nodded rapidly sweating... pj was there behind me and looking atnme like he was gonna do the same but i got first i guess hesnon my side.
After more practicing i sense an aura of love... i went to the teachers office and went to inks desk there i saw... error and ink and... omg omg omg ink is proposing!!!!!! I was fangirling in my thoughts then i saw cil and pj behind me i made a shush action and messeging them to be quite then palette burst in but quitely then vidoed the whole scene we squeled but pj... just having a breakdown... cil went comfort him while i did something by mistake... i ran up to the middle and put up a sign "JUST GOT MARRIED" paletre laughed while ink made a face give-us-some-privacy-please-or-ill-expell-you i went to the others pretending i was out and watched the scene... OMG MY VIRGIN EYES!!! They werenkissing like theres no tomorrow pal is vid the whole thing buti ran out the room and did the flop on my bed...then i decided to skip classes so i watched undertube about the dance memorizing it and practicing it. Then i went to sleep in a room since i was very exhaustwd... i think i went to my room ... but little do i know i was in the bathroom of me and cil with me in the shower ... i slept and made my wings cover me.

Cils pov.

After i triednto get out of the office i go to my dorm and fpunf no sogn of (y/n)... i guess shes off to practice more. I went to our room and changed then slept.

In the morning

I woke up and wemt to shower i took off my clothing except for my boxers and went in the shower. I opened the shower foucet then... "AAAA!" I turned around to see (y/n)! She then noticed me we both screamed i ran out side to the bedroom and hid in the covers. I heard (y/n) "OMG HOW!?" I blushed into a raspberry.

Your pov.

I was sleeping till... water got splashed on my face like rain i screamed "AAAA!!!" Then i saw cil only in his boxers he turned to me we both screamed cil ran out while i was soaked wet... i walked out shuting the fuacet and saw cil hiding in his sheets i blushed into a tomatoe "c-cil...i-i n-n-need to u-um...c-change?" He poked his head out and hes blushing he nodand grabbed a towel under his bed and wrapped it around him then went to the shower to change ... well i changed into my new clothing and ready breakfast but... fifi had her gang in and they were making different kind of pancakes... where did they got those ingredients?!... i shrugged and ready the table and made milkshakes regular ones since they are using some of mine i put icecream on top of then which is vanilla and then...fifi burst in she used magic to set the food which is....different flavors of Pancakes!!! I saw my favourite flavor pancake and i didnt realized i was drooling... fifi and the trio got to their seats and i got to mine. I thank them for making food... but i dint saw fifi waking up this early. I took a shower before cil does and changed. I ran to my next class which is science.
As i walked in i saw dr. Gaster and i sat to where i used to sat and wore my lab coat. He said "đįď āńýőńę įmpřøvĕ ťhëīř əxpêřimeńť§¿"
Some raises their hands and im one of them. He nods " ãļříğhţ þhĕņ śhøw what đīď ùř ěxpeŕiméńť đīđ țø ýøů..."
He called on Fifi... she stood and went in front we all stayed silent she demonstrates another power... that weve never seen... a black portal appears beside her then she looked at it... two little birds flew in as she close her eyes.... she took off her jacket leaving her in her black shirt she roolled the back off the shirt up leaving the boys blush she shot a glare to them. We waited gaster open his mouth to say something but before that... she grew wings... with blood dripping on her back she pants her shirt got ripped abit and black goop is dripping from her pure black and purple eyes... i stred in shock... the other monsters are too... gaster... had his jaw dropped....i raised my hand and spoke " we have the same sir." He nod and said "then demonstrate." I went in front. As fifinis still there. Her wings fold and she sat on the floor crisscross. She floated and watched me. I changed my clothes using magicnso they wont see me like fifi in her back shreded shirt. I had a red tank top with two holes for my wings and shorts with brown boots... i saw g... he blushed i knew his back story... his frisk is dead along time butbhe forgotten... so i sat criss cross and medetate... my wings formed but in a different way unlike fifi...the other bird that fifi had goes to my back and it formed into my wings... since my wings were hidden awhile ago...(sorry author is lazy to fix dat..) and i said "thats not all" time to use speed i pointed at gaster who has a cup of coffee in his hands i signed him to walk towards me he did but half way i tripped him... my vision start in one...two...three... everthing went slow... as gasters coffee was almost spilled i took the mug and scoop the liquid from the air. Putting it back to gasters desk i put him in his chair i saw fifi ... shes not slow infact shes fast as me... we got the same potion then my mind suddenly spoke 'so... you got the same potion huh?' Its fifi i made a what? Face she shrugged and black lines formed under her face to her eyes... she looked like ganz the goop stopped dripping and so as her blood.
We snapped our figers everything is back to normal.
All of the students... stared in awe fifi giggled and so as i. Her wings were black fading to white mine was oppisite. Then... something glowed on our neck we gasped it turned into a necklace her necklace was a black teardrop shape with a white dot mine was opisite... we stared at each other now... gaster spoke...but someone burst in the room panting... he spoke...

To be continued...

Dun dun duuuun!!!! Ahahaah okey so guys a/n
So im making this book till 25 chapters notnincluding the a/ns k now boi!

Fifi signing out~