chapt 14

Cil ghost pov. (Eeeeeeyyyy what did ya expect??? Hes alive but... ghost spirity)

Since... i cannot live anymore i was just a spirit eversince ive died since... i dont know... yesterday??? Its night time so... it was just awhile ago... i think... i met y/ns parents and brotjer... wow... they are all have same powers.... i chatted with (mom name m/n) she looked like y/n but no ears... her father (f/n father name) hes a fox monster... their both kind they told me about their past even b/n did. I saw y/n looking very cute with my head band... her parents amd brother went beside her she was tearing up sje got b^ns neclace.. i wemt infront of her she looked at me... i hugged her she was crying. She was almost off like she needs a recharge so i told her i know she doesmt see me or... hear me but ill give it a try "good night my love..." she was sleeping on my lap on tye floor. i heard whimpers shes having a nightmare.... i have to see it. i entered her dream i saw ... my death replaying over and over... i saw y/n trembling in the back betty faced her... " hahahaha you couldnt even save him y/n... what do you think of yourself... now.???" y/n is crying i punched betty by her face she disappeard y/n looked at me with teary eyes. "c-cil   is that r-really you?" i nod and spoke "hello my love... dont worry im still alive but not fully ya know. dont give up on everything... i will always love you till the end.... promise me.... " we both said " dont forget me." now she wiped her tears i hugged her "thank you cil...." "wanna sing?" "mhm..." i sat beside her... we sang safe and sound... her family is watching us both as we ended they clapped as y/n hugged them with teary eyes

after the dream

your pov

i woke up smiling i saw cils ghost figure beside me he smiled i nod giving a face filled with determination and hope. i went up the stage.... and announced... " hello everyone.... " every one looked at me... i started to speak about betty and her army and about the ays and stuff we need to train to have victory everyhealer in the school starts training about suoer healing magic its a power that only a healer woulf have with one snap everyone will heal but their energy will drain down to 50  every sword user started using whip swords their swords will turn into whips like a rope with thaousands of sharp blades the ones who had guns started to use big guns instead of pistols ones with skeleton powers will use the ultimate turn which is when its your turn youll use it to make it their turn but they cannot fight nor have a turn and drain their power into theirs ones who are humans will learn to defend dodge and fight all of us started training we learned dodge by backflipping tumbling and using a swift movement the timeline brothers had their own magic so yeah... fifis boyfriend is .... something i guess... fifi and her friends .... they called themselves the demon reapers who rule the underworld they are powerful demons i guess.... they all trained so do i i wemt out side tot he back of the school.... i tried to turn back tot he real form.... i made ut. i was in my goddess form.... i floated from the ground.... i trained and trained..... i flapped my wings to get to the night sky... i saw cil once more he smiled i hugged him "cil... when are you coming back?..." "i... i dont really know... but soon" i nod i let go i smooch his cheeck it felt like kissing air but he blushed like he felt it i giggle i slept on the clouds tired ... everytim i slept cil is there with my family to chit chat with me we told stories... i am very happy... i took care of my siblings. Talked to my friends. Help to rebuild buildings. And more... i never felt so happy... its only 1 month till betty attacks frisk called the frisk from undertale that he said that were going to meet our other selves once more but the whole naj underhigh will meet so we can learn more and train and stuff i agreed i went to bed once more with cil saying good night... i lovw him... and i will never forget that....

Hey guys its me fifi i got tagged!!! Thanks for the one and only friend!!! Scarlet! Wait... not the only friend tho but still!!! Friends!!! And please check my other book to see my tag its called "najnightmare x coldreader cold heart" i dont know i forgot but ..... thankssssssss ALOT GUYS I.LUV YA!!!!

Fifi signing out~