not partnof story but insert title

Your pov

It was just few weeks i started to feel that theres something going on with cil and quill amd all of the others...they are all avoiding me! I cant believe it... i was roaming around the hallwaus.... everythingnis quite no ones here except for me... i went in the cooking class but none...i saw a letter there...

Come to the cherry blossom tree and ill see u der.love!...

Cil

I sigh and went der i saw cil fiddling with a red scarf? He looked at me and jumped he got stars in his eyes "ok! Baby doll turn around!" I tilted my head but did it then...i heard him giggle then covered my eyes with the scarf i struggle "c-cil-"shush now chill foxy i aint gonna hurt ya...just follow my lead..." so i did...i trip abit on the way and bumped into walls and cil would giggle now we are in a sort of room? "Stay there and remove the blindfold if i say so k babe?" "Mhm..." then after a few minutes i started to get worried..."now!" I romoved the folds i got suprised the lights got on and they all say in a unision "HAPPY BITHDAY!!!" My tail fizzed cil held a cake infront of me "happy birthday sweetheart!" He kissed my cheek we both blush "blow your candles dont forget so wish!" Fifi said cutting us the silence. I blew the candle after my wish i was now 18! I look around the court its filled with streamers birthday decor and stuff! We had games...food...contests...and lots of fun! Its the best day ever! Its time for the gift unwraping!!! I squeled its my second time having a bday since whsn i was 7 its my first ever bday with my famile before they....died.. my ears flatten abit but i lighten up first from mr. Dream and mr. Nightmarei unwrap it carefully and saw a bracelete with two symbols a sun and a moon i thanked them it was cute since it had little features next fifi she gave me a pet owl thats in a cage its feathers are (f/c) turning to (s/f/c) its beautiful i thank her and ask what to feed it "vegtables fruits bread and seeds with water tell me if theres something wrong and heres a colar for it put its name there idk the gender to u make the coice" i rolled my eyes... classic fifi...next was palette he gave me a favourite colored cap with different kinds of flowers braid into a crown and placed there. Thanked him next is goth he gave me an galaxy scarf and i wore it...omg it floats by its self at the end! I thanked him. Mr ink gave me art materials error gave me a fav color gym sweater xahji gave me a ribbon clip and clipped it on to my hair and the list goes on...and cil is the last.. he went infront of me and got on one knee...he took out a little box i look at it..."will you..." he opened the box slowly i laughed mentaly... "will you go to an world trip with your boyfriend?" I giggle the box has a diamond ring with two tickets for the airport. . The all said awww some of them laughed but stop by trustful pj doin a flipin knife toss some took pics. I giggled "yes! Ido!" I hugged him its like getting married! But its my dream to travel!so the day continued i packed my things for the trip.