chapt: 17 late meeting.

Your pov.

I woke up and look at the clock seeing its 9 am... i guess i really need more sleep...
I look at cil who was peacfully sleeping and pj gone. I sat up then stood 'oh gosh i forgot that yesterday is the meeting... i guess pj told them.' I shrugged and went in the bathroom. After my daily routine. I saw cil looking at the window. "Mornin cilly!" "Mornin hun" "why hun?" "Cuz yiu called me cilly so im calling you hun hun" i rolled my eyes... hes like the cil i know but not really. He still have his personality. "Then if you call me that ill..." i paused then tackle hug him on the bed we giggled "hungry?" I asked "literally" i kissed his forehead and left with a pale face. I dont know why but when hes not around... i felt pale. "Excuse me nurse can i have two trays of food" i asked the canteen nurse he nod and gave me what i ordered and i ran to cil. "Here ya go cil" "thanks" i saw a blush on his face then a knock was heard from the door. It must be them "wait.here" i walked to the door and opened it "oh hey guys!" "Hey -SHHHHHH!!!!!" The look at me confused i whispered to my friends 'dont tell him my name yet' the all nod but confused "whos him?" Said alphy yeah punk whos him?"said the fish. Or undyne. "Cil." They all gasp "hes awake!!!! " ink asked i nod. And moved aside to let them see cil eating and looking at us they all ran to cil hughing him. I stared at them. I grabbed cils head band from my pocket and looked atit "heh...." i put it back and grabbed my phone. And turned my back to them and yelled "GROUPIE!!!!" I held my phone on camera as they all made happy smiles aswell as cil "cheese!" SNAP! I smirked and made selfie poses like tounge out wink etc. They all looked confused. I stopped the vid. And laughed "its was a video!" We all laughed then after awhile we all ate and chat. We played spin the bottle the game was about the one who spinned the bottle will kiss the one who point it. I spinned the bottle and it was on .... alphys cil looked bit sad but happy. Along with undyne whos jelly. I kissed alphys cheek and let her spin de bottle. It pointed to undyne she blushed.... "ayeeeeeeeeeeee" i teased and she kissed her. I wiggled my eyebrows. Alphy was flushed and undyne the fish jk jk spinnnnnn de bottle and it pointed to me. I frown " why does it have to point on me...." undyne kissed my cheek and i grabbed the bottle spin it. Iiiiiiiiit pointed toooo .... cil. I flushed. Then it was alphys turn to tease. I rolled my eyes and kissed cils cheek but tomy suprise. He grabbed my hand and softly pulled me to his lap. Everyone made a face of =w=. Some of them took pictures squeling i turned to cil his face was flushed so as mine luckly "a-ahem" fresh cut the scene "well then lets play another game instead..." fresh made a huge smirk. I made no expressions what so ever but then smirked 'to all shippers of y/n x cil ill do it' i kissed cils cheek and everyone squels louder... i roolled my eyes but cil made payback he kissed me in the lips. It lasted about 30 seconds which made me red as a tomatoe... i felt like im in heaven. But yet again "cough cough" ink this time said " okay fresh what are you about to say?" "Lets play truth or double dare" "double dare?" I asked " yeah eventually youll get two dares if you dont do the first the limit is five dares and six truths and you need to do them all if you dont do the 1st 2nd and 3rd one." Fresh smirked thinking he could win this game as a challenge to me. I nod and glared at his eyes as he glared back 'ill take that kind of challenge ... revenge atlast hehehehhe.'
He spinned the bottle and it pointed to pj "truth or dare pj?" "Truth" "what is your darkest secret?" He shook his head as a no "then hm... did you secretly go into n/n's bedroom and wore her pink dress and took a picture saying 'kawaii'?" He was shocked that fresh knew that and i... im disapionted. "W-what?! I didnt do that!!" "Well okay choose" "alphys t or d?" "Dare" "i dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with undyne" he smirked alphys grabbed undynes hand and walked to the closet which is filled with hospital clothes and they shut the door. "Okay 7 minutes to spare." I said as error played flappy bird on his phone (lol error really) and geno writting something and others idk. As much as i dont care for anyone else than cil i would probably just stay in his lap. After 7 minutes i buated the closet doors to see them both sitting on the clothes. "O-okay... n/n tr-truth or d-d-dare???" "Truth" then fresh whispered something to alphys "i would let fresh take over..." "alright... lets start with simple and easy..  when will cil come to school?" "For realls idk" i shrugged...
I look at the time "hey everyone time for sleeping...." they all look tired so i took all their sleeping bags and cil helped me and they all slept but i Fifi forgot her sleeping bag... so i gave her my own sleeping bag. And i was forced to sleep with cil on the hospital bed so yeah... everyone changed into their pajamas and so as i , i was wearing an f/c pajama pants and long/short sleeved shirt and letbmy hair down and we all slept.

To beh contenued.... lol thanks for watching i mean imean! Thanks for enjoying my story chap sorry that it took along long long long long time for the update sorry! FIFI SIGNING OUT!!!!