chapt 12: new students.

Your pov.

I got my sched and went to my homeroom class and sat i saw new students with fifi one is a girl whose tall and has a ponytail a black hoodie with no zipper amd ripped jeansamd brown boots with roses wrapping her legs and brown reddish eyes. Second is a boy whose small like fifis shoulder hiegth and has brwon eyes unlike fifi whose pure red amd has a black hoodie with zipper and the inside of the hoodie is red with the back of his jacket has a skull with crossed bones and he has blue stripes like errors on his face he has black pamts fading to blue amd black sneakers with red. I didnt realized fifi has a scythc on her back and she has a blood splatter on her cheek!? What! Did shenkill someone thats crazy! I thought as i stare at.fifi whose chatting with the new students. Until ms. Toriel came in and said " hello my children im very sorry but your teacher in homeroom is absent so the nurse which is me my children will be teaching you how to save a persons life" she smiled as everyone nod.
" now children we have two new students so please come up here and intro duce your self..." the two stand infront but fifi came beside them.
" my child why are you here?" Tori asked " they were nervous without me so i decided to just hold their hands for comfort..." fifi said as she turned invisible abit " ok now introduce yourselves my child..."

"H-heya! I-im r-rose and i-im 13 same as f-fifi and ruru their m-my friends! And i h-hope we can be too... or your dead..." the girl said but mumbled the last part that nobody hear except for me.
I shivered but stopped she hid in her scarf then took a deep breath " and also im goths another like." Some of the students gasped but some didnt cared. Then the boy spoke "sup im ruru and im errors another version and same as fifi im 13 and im friends with her and im single and hope we can be friends..." he said in a lazy tone as he put his other hand on his pocket. Then fifi appeared then they said " AND WE ARE THE DEMON REAPERS..." they said in a demonic voice. So they are a trio well thats good but i thought fifi is half angel half demon and half human though? I shrugfed it off and they both bowed they gasped and a student yelled " THE TRIO REAPERS WHO RULE THE UNDERWORLD?!" fifi giggled " well yes so if you broke both of them ill snap your neck." She said in an demonic tone. He shivvered and the trio went back to their seats in a triangle means ruru is in the middle front rose is the left corner back and fifi opposite of rose.

Time skip to dance class.

When i ran to my dance class i was almost late but lucky for me i was on time. I saw the trio chatting at the back i sat beside fifi and whispered " so you tree rule the underworld?" She turned to me and nod " yes and also were goddess of death me is both life and death but ill make rose the leader when shes not shy anymore and also i did not kill anyone i used my sythc just to slice a pizza." I made an oh sound then mr. Dance came in by doig an moonwalk we clapped and mr. Dance spoke " thank u and so now we have new students which is rose and ruru and they are the demon reapers and were gonna start the class"  i heard ruru saying " wow straight to the point bruh..."
I giggle dance spoke " okay so now were gonna do a dance competition next week amd you can group yourselves into two plus so you have all the time to practice cya." He walked to the damcing studio and danced the trio made a dance and i realized cil was there waiting for someone to invite him to a group. I walked up to him and covered his eyes and said.
"Guess who?~" "wha who?" I giggle he tried many times to guess then i kissdd his cheek and uncover his eyes revealing me he blushed and invited me to make the dance. I accepted and practiced.

Heya guys its me fifi the demon and now we have two new characters! And they arent my ocs they are my friends in real life i changed their names so you wont know the real one and also please vote for my books and commont your club or ill send you to  music club oke boi!

Fifi signing out!