Prologue.

Dick- 15
Jason- 14
Tim- 12Damian-9

I understand it had been a while since I posted, so this is a teaser for what might come. I am currently twenty five chapters in and coming to the end. Hold on for Protecting our Leader.
P.O.V of Robin.

"Team, report the mission room." Batman's voice echoed through the cave and I rolled my eyes as Wally flashed off.
Recently I had been working a case with Batman as well as going out on missions with the team, though I personally thought that I should be spending all the time on the people planning on kidnapping me, and the fact that they knew both mine and Bruce's secret identity. Then there was the fact that these weren't the usual stupid villain, it was a battle between Slade and the Court of Owls on who could get me first. So far I had stopped three attempts from Slade and one from the Court of Owls. I followed the rest of the team into the briefing room and Batman began explaining the mission.
"This is going to be an extended mission over the course of a week and a half." He began, "You will be staying at Wayne manor and protecting Bruce Wayne's ward, Richard Grayson."
"What!" I exclaimed before I could stop myself.
He sent me a glare as he brought up an image of himself, me, Jason, Tim and Damian.
"He's cute." Megan said and I felt myself go red.
"Recently he has been receiving threats from the Court of Owls and Deathstroke." He explained,
"You are going to be there to protect him until Bruce get's back from a meeting in Britain with his butlers family. You will be leaving in two hours, apart from you Robin. You are coming with me and we will be watching over Bruce in case they go for an indirect attack."
"Awww, c'mon." Wally groaned, "You can't let our team leader go on a separate mission from us."
"You'll be fine KF." I replied, still reigning in my annoyance with Bruce, "Aqualad will just be in charge again."
Aqualad nodded at me and ushered the team to get ready to depart.
"What are you thinking?" I whisper yelled at Bruce as we walked to the Zeta beams, "What if they find the Batcave? Or mine and Jason's other identity?"
"They won't." Bruce replied as we arrived in the Batcave, "You won't let them. And if you get to close Tim will be there."
"Ahh yes." I said sarcastically, "The 12 year old shall save us all."
"But you won't let it get that far, understood?" I nodded and he continued, "I will be hunting down Slade after I have finished the surprise party for Alfred. So don't raise any cause for alarm. Your brothers already have had this talk, so go get ready. I will be leaving once the team has arrived." And he walked out of the Batcave.
I changed into my civvies and headed up to the house as well, only to have Jason try and land on me from above. I laughed as he fell face first onto the floor where I was seconds before. He glared up at me, "Come on Jay." I teased, "If people are meant to think we're the same sidekick you really need to improve."
"You weren't supposed to move." He grumbled.
"Yeah, just don't do that when the team arrives." I said as I stepped over him.
I moved to the left as a pillow flew past my ear and I heard Jason growl again from behind me as I smirked.
"Here's the deal," I turned back around, catching his fist, "You don't attack me and I'll let you prank the team without consequence."
He glared at me then said, "For how long?"
"Don't attack me with any hint of skill for the entire time." I clarified, "So no knife throwing, no jumping down from the landing and no professional looking hits."
"Done." He said and I released his fist and watched him walk off, planning his prank already.
I went up to my room, grabbed my school bag and headed down to the study.
"Hey." I greeted Tim as I sat down and started getting some homework out.
"Hi." He muttered back, not looking up from his work.
"What'cha doing?" I asked.
"Bruce wanted me to go through all the data for his company's and see what sector he's losing money from." Tim replied, "And so far I'm conflicted between the main Tokyo, the Valencia one in Spain or the Star City one."
"I won't distract you then." I said and looked down at the five blank pieces of paper that needed to be filled with my essay on Blood Brothers themes.

I had completed three pages when the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked down to the door and opened it to see the team.
"Hi, we're the team assigned to protect you whilst Bruce is in England." Aqualad greeted.
"Welcome, come on in." I said as Bruce came down the stairs.
"Make sure the boys behave." He said as he left, "And when I come I would prefer it if this house is still in one piece." I watched as his car pulled off.

And so the 11 days from hell began.