Chapter Two.

P.O.V of Dick.

I had just got into my room, grabbed Damian's Katana's and headed back into the hallway when the window to my right smashed and three members of the court of Owls came in. I got into a fighting stance but they were larger and more skilled, easily taking Damian's weapons from my hands and slashing down my arm. This wasn't a fight I could do by myself, and bloody hell that hurt, so I threw myself down the stairs, quicker than running, but much more painful. As I stood back up I caught Jason's eye and nodded at him, our language for I'll be fine, get the others to the Batcave and he got Tim and Damian out of the way, even though they could probably all fight off these guys with me fine.
"Get behind us." Artemis said and I did as they said, I had to try and keep up the wall of Grayson, keep Robin locked up.
The Owls (As I like to call them) launched an attack on the team, instantly putting us on the defence. They tried to get in a hit on the Owls but were soon overpowered, and eventually they were all in the peaceful world of oblivion on the floor minus Superboy, who kept pounding and pounding until the Owls eventually retreated.
"Are they..?" I couldn't finish the thought.
"Alive." He said, "But we need to get your arm looked at."
"It's fine." I replied even as black spots appeared in my vision, "I'll show you to the medical bay."
"No, you won't." I heard from beside me, "Grab as many as you can and follow me."
Then someone picked me up and I saw Jason's face, "I thought you had gone with Damian and Tim."
"I did, Damian's raging and Tim's going through the security footage. I'm making sure that arm isn't permanently out of use." He said as we walked down to the medical bay and just as he directed Conner where to put who he had carried in I joined the team in the sweet oblivion.

P.O.V of Jason. (Time skip to the evening.)

I had watched over them all as they woke up, all apart from Dick who I kept heavily sedated so that he didn't feel any pain as the device put his arm back together. The rest of the team had apologized profusely and, according to Damian and his obsessive stalking, were all now in bed minus Aqualad who was taking first watch outside the room in case of another attack.
"Jay?" I turned around to see Tim standing in the doorway.
"Yeah."
"Is he going to be okay?" He asked as he came and sat next to me.
"He's been through much worse," I assured him, "He just doesn't like you seeing."
"I'm joining next year though." He countered, "I should know all of the risks."
"And you will." I said, "But Dick can be protective over us. He doesn't want us to be covered in scars like him."
"Scars?" Tim asked.
"That's his story." I replied, "But you can always ask his team about Robin. Hear some stories about how he saved them all. And of course a few where they had to save him."
Tim just raised his eyebrows, "See you in the morning."
"See you in the morning Timmy." I ruffled his hair and he left, only for Kaldur to enter.
"Is he okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, he's just not exactly used to seeing his big brother injured." I replied, "Dick always has our protection as his top priority."
"Are you all planning on going to school tomorrow?" He asked.
"Of course." I replied, "We'll drop Damian off with his mother, she's teaching him until he turns eleven and can start attending Gotham Academy. Then we'll all head off to our school where you'll be teaching us."
"Would you like to know what lessons to expect us in?" He questioned.
"Nah," I leaned back further back in my chair, "We'll leave it a surprise."
"Alright my friend." He replied, "I forgot to thank you for the tour earlier."
"It's fine." I waved him off, "Now go and change shifts or something. Can't have you exhausted for school."
"The same to you Jason." He said, "Get some rest. Megan will keep an eye on Richard."
Of course it was Megan, I swear if she asked Dick out I was going to laugh so hard. With that thought running through my mind I headed up to bed.

P.O.V of Dick (The following morning)

I woke back up, my arm fully stitched and back to normal, and left to go to my room and prepare for school. Once dressed in my uniform I headed back downstairs, smiling at the boards that were covering where the window once was, and served up Bacon, Eggs, Bread, Hash browns and Ham for each person, making sure Wally had a super-sized portion. Eventually everyone came downstairs and began eating.
"You feeling up to school?" Tim asked as he sat next to me.
"I'm fine." I whisper replied, "I've been through worse."
He nodded and we continued to eat. Of course, Wally and Artemis were in a huff with each other and surprisingly Megan and Conner were as well for some reason. I'd ask Damian later. Think of the Demon-Spawn, he came down the stairs in his workout clothes and tucked into his meal. It was just lunch that he seemed to always refuse.
"How are you feeling Richard?" Kaldur asked when the others had left and we were loading the dishwasher.
"I'm fine." I replied, "Slightly shaken from yesterday, but I'm in good hands."
"Do you know why they are after you?" He asked.
Because they both want me to join their ranks and kill for them, "Not a clue."
"Well then," He said, "We'll just have to be extra alert."We all met by the door and began the walk to school, minus Damian who could take the Zeta beams to see Talia. Hopefully this day would prove to be less eventful.