Chapter One.

Just saying, this story is going to be taking some twists and turns in the future. So if it seems mundane at first, don't be fooled.

P.O.V of Dick.

I closed the door and turned to look at the team who were behind me with all their bags.
"Would you please follow me to your rooms?" I said and began to walk up the stairs, hearing their steps behind me.
I walked up three flights of stairs and came off the corridor to the left.
"These will be your rooms." I said, indicating the five rooms behind me, "Each room has its own bathroom so you won't have to worry about fighting over the shower. I'll leave you to decide which rooms you each want and set yourselves up. I'll be back in half an hour to give you a tour." Then I left down the stairs.
"Dick." Jason called and I looked over to where he was sticking his head out of his room, "How many spare uniforms do we have for them?"
"Two for each of them," I replied, "Why?"
"No reason." He said and hid back in his room.
I shook my head; sometimes he just had such random questions. I headed back into the study and packed up my homework noticing a note that wasn't there before. I picked it up, Bruce's handwriting read, Damian will need to be removed from his room at midday and make sure he eats his food. I groaned internally, getting Damian to behave was a feat for God, though I doubted even he would be able to do it.
I packed up and put everything back in my room ready for school tomorrow, and headed downstairs to make everyone some lunch. Once that was done I would go back up for the team.

P.O.V of Damian.

Richard welcomed the team into our house and showed them to their rooms, and that was where everyone's peaceful demeanour changed.
"I'm having the first room." Artemis said.
"No, I am." Wally then said and so began their bickering.
"He's so much cuter in person." Megan squealed and I watched through the cameras as Conner then had a go at her with stuff like, "Would you rather you were going out with him, huh? Am I not good enough?"
It was comedy, apart from Kaldur who quietly just went into the furthest room. I looked over to the screen that showed the camera for that room and saw he was just unpacking his bag, boring. I went back to watching the rest of the team bicker until Conner walked off and slammed the door next to Kaldur's, sending a splintering crack down the wall and Megan trudged into the room opposite his. Eventually Artemis and Wallace sorted themselves out on they were going to decide who got the room. They were going to fight. I leaned back in my chair and put my feet up on the table, my money was on Artemis from what Dick had told me about them. Considering they were both 17 now, this was rather stupid. Artemis sent a shot at Wally which Wally avoid by running down and around the corner of the stairs, forgetting the stairs were there and I changed camera's as I watched him fall all the way down and roll into the kitchen, where Dick was preparing lunch. He turned around as Wally stood up, favouring his left leg.
"Was there an attack already?" Dick asked, his eyes glinting with humour.
"Umm....well..." Wally stammered out, "Sure." And I burst out laughing.
Dick rolled his eyes, sent a look at the hidden camera as if to say I need to hear this and said, "Well you may as well stay down here now. I'll go get the rest of them for lunch."
"No, it's fine." Wally said, "I'll get them. You get your brothers."
I ran a hand down my face as Dick agreed and left the kitchen and Wally flashed back upstairs, where I could see Artemis had already set up in the first room. The first person back in the kitchen was Tim, then the team, then Jason and then there was a knock at my door.
"I'm not hungry." I growled.
"Damian." Dick said from the other side, "I don't care if you're hungry or not. If you let me in I'll strike a deal with you."
"Will it involve me eating lunch?" I asked.
"In a way." He said and I went over and unlocked the door.
He walked in and sat on the edge of my bed, opposite to the large screen of computers which Tim had been working on finally finishing setting up.
"You can bring your food up here to eat by yourself, and I must see that it is eaten." He said, And I won't hack into everything and remove all of the cameras and remove all your newly acquired computers. Oh, and I'll give you back your Katana's."
"You don't even have them." I countered.
I had checked this morning; they were still in my stash.
"You sure you don't want to check the camera in my room?" He teased.
I turned to the screen which showed his room and sure enough, there were my Katana's against his bed. I turned back to him and gave him a look of death but he didn't seem scared, instead he just grinned, knowing he had won.
I got up and walked down to the kitchen, Dick staying behind me to make sure I didn't veer off anywhere. I entered the kitchen and took the last empty chair, between Tim and Megan.
"Hi, I'm Megan." She said, "You must be Damian."
I just sent her a glare as Dick placed the sandwiches in the centre of the table, along with some water jugs, coke and microwave burgers. Which he placed closest to Wally, of course.
"I'll be back in a minute." He said, "Just got something I need to do first." And he left.
They all began to pile food on their plates, Tim making sure a sandwich found its way onto my own.
"How old is Dick?" Megan asked me.
"He's 15." I replied, "And yes, he is single." I said before she could ask.
She gave a small squeal, ignoring the look Conner sent her.
"So, how do you all plan on watching him at school?" Tim asked, "I mean, you're all 17 and 18. Slightly older than the Gotham Academy students."
"We're going as teachers." Aqualad answered, "Before we arrived we made sure certain teachers contracted an illness that would keep them housebound for two weeks and that we were at the top of the list for people to bring in."
"You mean you're going to be their teachers?" I scoffed.
"And yours." Megan smiled.
"He's only nine" Jason said, "Still a wittle baby."
"Shut it Todd." I growled, "Or I'll show you who the real baby of the house is."
"Like you could beat me in a fight." He scoffed.
I smirked and Tim just gave me a look as if to say don't even think about it, but before I launched myself at Jay there was the sound of smashing glass and Dick came tumbling down the steps, a deep slash down his right arm. The team were instantly out of their seats and running over, Jason just behind them. Dick stood up and looked up the steps, glaring daggers at whoever was there. He looked at Jason and nodded.
"Alright guys, this way." He said and ushered us from the room, around the back into the Batcave. He went over to the computer and turned on the camera, showing us that three members of the court of Owls were advancing on Dick and his team. And we were down here helpless to stop the fight.