Chapter Seven.

P.O.V of Dick.

I've already told you. I don't remember anything." I sighed for the fiftieth time.
"You must remember something." Tim pressed as the rest of the team and my brothers looked at me, though I couldn't help but notice Jay's guilty face.
He knew I was lying, and I knew he was blaming himself for me almost being caught by Deathstroke. He was the only one I could give the full story too, and I would tell him later. But for the sake of both of our lives, I just kept pulling the amnesia excuse.
"I can't." I said, "As soon as I do I'll contact you all. But right now, Damian needs to get to his mother and we need to get to school."
"I have to agree with Richard on this one." Aqualad said and my shoulders slumped as I released a breath, "Let us depart and continue this conversation this evening."
There were a few words of protest but eventually Damian left to the league and we all headed off to Gotham Academy.
Once we arrived we settled into our normal routine, peel off to wherever we normally went to, apart from this morning I headed to the math intervention, I didn't need it but it gave me somewhere to be considering we were so early this morning. I opened the door and no one looked over as I sat at the back of the classroom, dumping my bag on the floor next to me and taking out my notepad. I began to uselessly scribble down some notes from my assignment that I was meant to be handing in for Math today so it looked like I didn't just do it all in my head.  By the time I had done that only half of the intervention had passed and I had a look at what they were doing. Trigonometry, easy. I did this before I even knew English. I sighed as I packed my notebook away and leaned back in my chair as they went through some equations, which I could probably do in my head if I could remember the equation for Cosine from the top of my head right now.  But I couldn't so I just stood up and left to head to first class early, which unluckily was Math. I may be too good at it for my own good, but that didn't mean I enjoyed it, and Tim was in my class as well so I'd have to put up with pestering from him about yesterday. I sunk into my seat and got out my homework and the teacher entered. Well, the supply did.
"I hope you like getting showed up Miss M." I smirked and she jumped in surprise.
"Richard, I didn't see you there." She said, turning bright red.
"Guess I'm just too stealthy for my own good." I joked as she put her bag down and came over.
"Too hot for your own good." She muttered under breath and I almost missed it.
"Pardon me Miss M." I smirked, "But what did you just say?"
He face went even redder as she stood back up and looked over at me, "Too much work for my own good." She lied, "Being a teacher has zero perks and many downsides."
"Same thing here." I said as she came over and sat on the edge of my desk, her skirt rising higher than it probably should have, I moved my gaze to her face instantly but that wasn't any better.
Her eyes were filled with a lusting that was in no way whatsoever returned from me; personally I had my eye on someone else. Had done for quite a while now, but I'm near certain she had a boyfriend.
"Richard." She said then leaned towards me and her lips covered mine.
I stiffened in shock until my body was able to respond and I pushed her away. I saw that spark of hope die from her eyes for whatever it was she wanted. But both our heads turned to the window when we heard a group of boys catcall. They had filmed it hadn't they? They pressed their phones to the window and showed a picture of her kissing me and made faces. Now I'm certain Bruce is going to kill me, and make sure that Megan and I were never teamed up for missions again. And all because she just had to act on a stupid crush that if she bothered to learn who I was wouldn't be there anymore.
"Richard, I'm... I didn't mean to-" She stammered out.
"It's fine." I cut her off, "Just don't do it again. You wouldn't like me and, no offence, but you're not my type."
She nodded mutely and headed back to her desk as the class filed in, Tim taking his usual seat next to me. The lesson stared smoothly for the first five minutes, then everyone's phones went off and Megan couldn't control them as they all pulled them out. I looked over Tim's shoulder, not bothered to get my own phone out to see what message everyone had received and groaned internally when I saw the picture of Megan and me. And of course, the class being mature as they are began to catcall and act like complete and utter idiots. Poor, Megan was still trying to reign them in whilst she turned redder and redder.
"Is this what I think it is?" Tim asked me.
"She made a stupid move." I replied, "But she belongs with Conner. We all know that."
"That's not what they think." He said sweeping a glance across the class, who had half turned their attention to me now.
"Let them think what they want." I said, leaning back in my chair and propping my feet on the desk, "I know what I know, she knows what she knows and that should be enough."
"Yo, Dick." Brandon called, "You planning on putting your dick in her?"
"Unfortunately Brandon," I drawled, "You won't fit."
He turned red faced as he sent a glare at me and I just returned it with a smirk which really angered him. Unfortunately he's not in my P.E class so he doesn't know about my extremely good fighting skills. He threw a punch at me as he came over but as I reached up to block it I found Tim in the way.
"Stay away from my brother." He growled.
"Awww, does Dickie here need protection." He sang as the rest of the class averted the attention to us.
"Boy's stop this now." Megan said as she came over.
"So when we threaten your boyfriend you try." He smirked at her and she went red yet again.
None of us had a chance to reply though as the door burst open to show an angry looking Conner. This just kept getting better and better.
"What did you just say?" He growled as the class "Ooooooo"'d.
"Miss and Richard here were getting it on in class here sir." Gertrude, one of the worst bullies in this school said, "It wasn't PG."
Conner looked at her as she showed him a picture and he glared at Megan and I before leaving, slamming the door hard enough to rip it through the frame with a large portion of the threshold. The class wasn't oblivious when it came to love and they knew something was going on between Conner and Megan almost instantly, and they began to comment on that. Comment included speaking and texting, so mature.
"Anyway, where was I?" Brandon drawled.
"You were sitting back in your seat." Megan said and I knew that she had used her Martian powers as he did exactly that, "Now you will all listen and act like decent Human beings for the remainder of this lesson, understood?"
The rest of the class murmured, "Understood," Minus Tim and I who quickly hooked onto what was happening from the force against our mind shields and the cooperation of the class.
At least the rest of this lesson would be peaceful.