Chapter fourteen

P.O.V of Jason.

The team knew who we all were now, even Wally had figured that Batman was Bruce Wayne wtih his small mind. So now we were waiting for something to happpen, a plan to form. Anything really. But Tim and I were not part of the comversation because we had to do our homework. And Damian wasn't part of the conversation as his mother had finally woken up from the attack on Friday, so he was visiting her.
"Jason." I turned around at the sound of my name to see Bruce standing in the doorway.
"What do you want?" I asked, he had given me a large enough telling off last night for telling the team about the Batman and Robin secret.
"Come with me." I left Tim in the study as we headed downstairs and to the living room where the team where waiting.
"What?" I asked as I took a seat on the edge of the sofa.
"We need your vote," Kaldur said, "We have met a stalemate."
"What on?" I asked.
"Well, Batman, myself and Megan say we shouldn't but Wally, Conner and Artemis say we should." Kaldur said.
"Should or shouldn't what?" I asked,
"Deathstroke's already made the serum for us," Wally replied, "The same one Dick was injected with but to make sure his antidote we need to inject someone with the serum. Should we do it or not?"
I didn't need to think it over, it would help Dick, "You should, but who are you going to use it on?"
"Surprise." Wally said and flashed over to me, sticking the serum into my bloodstream before I could react.
Insantly the world became blurry, then it all went black.

P.O.V of Artemis.

As soon as the serum entered Jason's bloodstream, to the protest of Batman, he changed. Posture, that cold, dead look in his eyes, it just wasn't the boy we had come to know.
"That was an instant effect." I commented.
"That was what it was like with Richard." Megan said, "He just changed."
"So, he'll do whatever I say now, no hesitation?" I asked, I had been the only one willing to give my blood to Deathstroke, so I was in charge.
"That should prove to be the case." Kaldur replied, "And in three hours he'll develop a personality like Rob has."
"Alright then." I thought a moment for what I should get him to do, "Run three laps around the outside of the manor."
He instantly stood and got into a run and went outside. We watched as he went past the window.
"Well, it's defenatly the right serum." Wally said, "No witty remarks or anything."
"So when can we test the antidote?" I asked.
"You'll have to wait at least three hours so that he's in the same stage as Dick is." Batman said, "Call me in before you inject him." And he left.
"What are we going to do with Jason in the meantime," Megan asked, "If his brothers find out they'll kill us."
"If we find out what?"
We turned around to see Tim making his way into the room.
"Nothing." Wally quickly replied.
"Damian has camera's set up so I can..." He trailed off and I saw Jason run past the window, "What is he doing now?"
"God only knows." I chuckled, "He's a weird kid you know."
"He's my brother." He replied, "And I know he doesn't just randomly run laps around the house."
"He's just letting off some steam." Conner said as he went past for the third time.
"No, he's not." Tim said, "When he lets off steam he tends to beat up the training dummy in the Batcave. Plus the fact that Bruce brought him down for something, not to just run around outside."
"Maybe you don't know your brother as well as you thought you do." I said, "Now why don't you head on upstairs and finish your homework."
"I have finished my homework." He was starting to look sceptical now, "I've come to get Jason so that he can come and see Talia to explain what happened with Dick."
Well damn it, maybe we should have checked his schedule first.
"Tim, what my team are trying to say is that they needed to test out the antidote for the serum." Kladur explained, "And so they have injected your brother with the original serum and are now waiting three hours to see if the antidote works."
Tim was silent for a moment and I braced, ready for him shout at us, instead he just chuckled. Which then turned into full out laughter when Jason entered the room and stood doing nothing.
"He had no idea did he?" Tim got out, "Ohh, this is too good. Let me get a camera."
And then he left, only to come back with a go pro, "This is going to be great." He strapped it to Jason's chest, who didn't react at all and sat on the sofa, "Have fun Jay."
And so the next three hours was spent making him do the most embarrassing and outrageous things, most of the suggestions coming from Tim. Even Batman and Damian came in and began to give suggestions, a small smirk across both their faces.

P.O.V of Dick.

I had treatied my next twenty lashes for failing, and had been ordered to stay in my room all day, so I wen going through all the weakness of Kid Flash and the team again. Just to make sure that my next attempt was successful, because as soon as I left I wasn't allowed back until I had his head removed from his body. But I was going to have some fun with him first, I had already practiced on a few civilians that master had brought in. I knew what torture techniques I was going to use and which way to kill him to make it hurt the most. The 37 bodies I had to burn afterwards was worth it.I'd gathered all of my belongings in my backpack and strapped my weapons to my body. With a last look at the underground court I left to go back to the manor and kill him. And this time I would not fail.