Part Two

Baekhyun turns back to me, "Chanyeol, Can we go see some of the others pack members now?" I take one final bite from the apple and toss the core into the trash can. "Sure, I'll go see if they are off duty." We bid Kyungsoo farewell and head back upstairs.

Baekhyun's POV

Once we are in his room, Chanyeol pulls out his phone and texts someone. He looks up a second later. "Beta Jongin has patrols to do, and you've already met his mate. Gamma Luhan is free, he'll come with his mate." I peer at his phone curiously, "Who's Beta's mate?"

"First of all, you can call him Beta Jongin since you're technically considered a ranked wolf. Second, his mate is Kyungsoo." He looks at his phone. "We need to get you a phone, don't we?" I rest my head on his shoulder. "Yeah." Chanyeol slides his phone into his back pocket and wraps me in a hug. "You're so clingy." I only hum in response. He cards through my hair. "I wouldn't have it any other way." I tiptoe and quickly place a kiss on his mouth.

Chanyeol grins playfully at me, "Oh no, you're not getting away that easily." He sits us on the bed and presses a long kiss to my lips. I loop my arms around his neck, interlocking my fingers together, bringing him closer. "Yeollie." I whine. Chanyeol pulls me onto his lap and lets me straddle him. He gently nibbles on my lower lip. He uses his hand to guide my face as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I half heartedly fight for dominance, knowing that he'll win either way. I let him prod his tongue into my mouth, let him claim what is his. Chanyeol grabs my hair and tugs it sideways, letting him have more access. He groans. "Baekhyun, why do you have to taste so sweet?" I let him have his fill before I pull back, gasping for air.

"Y-Yeol," I pant, still unable to get my breath back.

"Hm?" Chanyeol doesn't talk as he fixes my disheveled hair. "I didn't hurt you, did I? I feel like I tugged on your hair too harshly."

I bury my head into his chest. "Not at all."

We stay like that until a knock on the door breaks us apart. I stand up, "I'll get it." I open the door to find a doe eyed boy with his arm wrapped around a taller guy who's sipping bubble tea. I turn my head. "Yeol?" Chanyeol walks up to me and lets the guests in. "Sehun, just make sure not to spill the bubble tea." Sehun snorts and sets the tea down on a nearby table. "You tell me this every time." The doe eyed boy, who I'm assuming is Gamma Luhan, has been eyeing me curiously. "So, you're Alpha's mate."

Chanyeol comes up and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Yep, he's all mine." Gamma Luhan smiles at me. "Fate must be on your side then. You compliment each other well."

We spend a good three hours just talking. From everything to favorite foods to pack procedures. We're in the middle of a discussion about colors when someone knocks on the door. Why were we even talking about colors anyway? Chanyeol opens the door and Kyungsoo along with another male walks in. Beta Jongin? It has to be, because they have the same marking on their necks. He's sun-kissed and tall, with a good body structure. A friendly smile adorns his face, and when he sees me, he wraps me in a hug. "Welcome to the pack!" Chanyeol lets out a growl and Beta Jongin backs away, looking disheartened. Kyungsoo comforts him, "Don't worry, he did that to me too when I tried to hug him."

Sehun looks up from his position on the couch, arms wrapped around Gamma Luhan. "Don't worry, it'll pass. Alpha Chanyeol's only being so over protective because it hasn't been so long. He'll loosen up soon. I hope." Chanyeol snorts and throws a couch pillow at Sehun. Sehun catches it before it can hit Gamma Luhan and sets it to the side.

I run a hand through my hair, "I thought you wolves were supposed to run the pack. How are you so childish?" A pair of lips are placed near my ear, making me shiver. "You tell me." I hear the end of Chanyeol's voice go up into a smile as he begins to tickle me. My face contorts in agitation and the others are having a good laugh at my expense. "Yeollie! Stop it!" Chanyeol laughs. "I'm the alpha, you can't order me around." He lets me go anyways.