Part Four

Baekhyun's POV

"Yeollie? What am I supposed to wear? I don't have any clothes." I tug at the night clothes I'm wearing.

Chanyeol smiles. "I ordered some for you yesterday night. They should be here by now. Just as he finishes, someone knocks on the door. Chanyeol climbs off the bed and opens the door. Outside is a cardboard box, with a note on top.

I grab the piece of paper. 'Here are the clothes you ordered.' It reads. "Perfect timing." We bring the box inside, and shut the door. I tear the box open and look inside. There's a good selection of clothes. Two jackets, one sweatshirt, four long sleeve shirts, one sweater, three pairs of pants, undergarments, socks, and a pair of black running shoes. All of simple design and style and the colors compliment each other. Nice.

Chanyeol takes out one of the jackets. "Just some clothes to get you started. We can get you some more another day. Gamma Luhan said that you could keep the sleepwear. We'll just clear out some space in the closet for all this."

He helps me take all the clothes from the box and into the closet. I take the shoes and put them on the shoe rack near the exit. Chanyeol comes over and rests a hand on my shoulder. "I'll go brush my teeth now. I'll lock the door so you can change in here. He goes into the bathroom and locks the door. I stand up, heading to the closet. I grab a navy blue jacket, the gray ombré sweater, black jeans, and a pair of socks. I toss the clothes on. The sweater fits me well and the jeans are the perfect length. Chanyeol picked some nice clothing. I tuck my key into my pocket.

I hear him yell from the bathroom. "Hey Baek? Are you done?"

I holler back, "Yeah! You can unlock the door now!" The door clicks and swings open.

Chanyeol comes over and fluffs my hair. "The sweater looks nice on you."

I grin. "I really like it." I go into the bathroom and wash up.

Just as I'm about to finish, a flash of black catches my eye. An eyeliner pen. It's new, the packaging is still on it. I grab it as Chanyeol knocks on the door. "I'm good now. Open the door."

I open the door and show Chanyeol the eyeliner. "Can I use this?"

Chanyeol looks at me curiously. "Sure, I guess. I'm never going to use it anyways. Some wolf gave it to me as a prank gift last week."

"Thanks, Yeollie!" I run back into the bathroom, unwrap the packaging, and uncap the eyeliner. It's surprisingly easy to apply, either that or I have nimble fingers. I apply a thin layer, just enough to make my smallish eyes stand out a bit more. Awesome. I recap the makeup and put it on my side of the sink. I'm going to be using this from now on. I walk out of the bathroom. "How does it look?"

Chanyeol scrutinizes me for a second and gives me a thumbs up. "It looks good! You keep the eyeliner."

I laugh. "Already have. Come on, let's go. I'm hungry." I drag him to the exit and slip my new sneakers on. They fit perfectly. "Chanyeol? How did you know my size?"

"Based on your height." He answers as he ties his laces. "Now let's head to the dining hall."

We head out the room and down the stairs. At the bottom, we run into the last wolf I want to see today. Ms. Receptionist. Just great. She gives me an obvious snarl and attempts to trip me by sticking her foot out as I walk past. I simply step over it. Kyungsoo meets us at the entrance of the dining hall. "Oh, Baek are you wearing eyeliner?"

I blink my eyes. "What gave it away?"

Kyungsoo laughs. "Well you are just full of surprises, aren't you?" I place a hand under my chin. "You know it!"