Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Harry's POV

"How was your appointment?" My mother asks me.

"It was fine. But I still don't believe it's all that helpful. I decided that I will go back though," I tell her.

"Oh really?" What's the doctor's name?" She asks out of curiosity.

"Her name is Taylor Swift. I went to high school with her," I answer.

"Oh she was the lovely girl that modeled for our show! She's Selena's best friend," My mom tells me.

"Oh really? Are you going to be working with her often?" I ask.

I didn't know if this was an advantage or a disadvantage on my part. Maybe I could put this to my advantage. I hope she says yes.

"I am going to try and get her for our spring collection. It's cowboy couture. I heard she writes and draws so I was going to see if she could draw up our theme. It would cost less and Selena showed me her work yesterday. Absolutely phenomenal," She explains.

"Oh that's nice. I can persuade her to give you a call," I suggest.

"Would you? That would be perfect Harry. I gave her my card but she really seems to enjoy what she is doing now," She gushes.

After that we go silent. Both her and I were on our way to pick up Louis. He was suppose to arrive at airport the same time we would. I wasn't sure about how I felt about my mother inviting strangers to come live with her and my father. Who knows, maybe he would be an okay kid/

"His gate should be over here," My mom mumbles as we go up the escalator.

I follow behind her as we navigate through the airport. It took us a while but we finally made our way to Louis's gate. We stand and wait until my mom starts to walk toward a young lad with bright greenish blue eyes and brown fringe swooped across his face in a fashionable manner. I stand behind as my mother embraces the young man.

"Louis, this is my son Harry," She introduces.

"Nice to meet you Harry," He says and then shakes my hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you," I reply with a warm smile.

"So let's go get your bags and then we can go home. Harry you can help Louis get settled," My mom suggests.

"Sure thing," I reply. 

We then make our way down to baggage claim and then Louis grabs his things.

__________________________________________

"So where are you from Louis?' I ask him as soon as we get up to his room.

"Los Angeles. My mom is a fashion designer over there. She sent me here in hopes Anne could help me get familiar with new people," He explains.

"Why don't you go to therapy like me," I retort more to myself then to Louis.

"You go to therapy? What for are you some kind of sociopath?" He half jokes.

"Nahh, I just can't commit. I mean I've been in many relationships but none of them are worth it," I sigh.

"Ahh I see," Is all he says. I wonder what this kid's deal was.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Twenty four," I reply as he puts things into drawers.

"So you have gone to college and stuff?" Was his next questions.

"Yeah graduated with a degree in computer science," I say.