Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

Songs for this chapter- Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake

Taylor's POV

1 year later

"I have to pick up Carrie,' I remind Harry as he stands in the kitchen making coffee.

"From the hospital? I thought Karlie and Austin were leaving today," Harry looked confused.

"They said that baby Madison isn't ready to go yet and Carrie is becoming overwhelming," I mention.

"She's just excited that she has a new sister," Harry says and I smile.

"When will you be back from the studio?' I question.

"Later this afternoon, just in time to hang out with my lovely fiance and soon to be niece," He responds with a large grin.

"How sweet. I have to go, but I'll see you later," I tell him as I gather my purse and car keys.

I place a kiss on his cheek and then exit our shared apartment. Harry ended up moving into my apartment because it was cheaper than getting a new one all together. Zayn and Liam missed him but they gained Louis as a roomate because he decided that he didn't want to leave and go back home. Harry and I were going to move out of here in a few months anyway after our honey moon so that we could buy a house.

"Hello?' I answer my phone as soon as I park at the hospital.

"Hey, what time are you going to come by on Monday?" Selena asks.

"I don't know, is there a new client?' i ask her.

"Yes! We're designing for a sweet sixteen," Selena mentions.

"As early as I can, thank you," I respond.

We then hang up and I get out of my car. I decided that maybe taking the chance as a fashion designer would truly make me happy. It did and now I was signed with Selena's firm and we would be doing a lot of business with Anne and Caroline. It was awfully exciting and I was ready to move onto the next chapter of my life. I was not as cut out to be the love guru as I thought.

I now walk up the stairs of the hospital and make my way to the room that Karlie was staying in. She had just given birth two days ago but now they had to run some tests to make sure that my niece Madison was doing ok but they were set to go home tomorrow morning.

"How is everything?" I ask softly as soon as I enter the room.

"It's good Aunty tater tot! We get to take Madi home tomorrow," Carrie says in excitement.

"Yeah we're excited to bring our newborn home! Thank you for taking care of Carrie," Austin says.

"Oh is Taylor here?" Karlie asks as soon as she opens her eyes.

"Yeah, she is going to take Carrie," Austin informs her.

"Before you go, how was dinner with Harry last night?' She asks much more awake now.

"Better than I could have ever imagined, we were going to wait to tell you but I think I will now. We're going to have dinner on Friday to announce our engagement. He proposed!" I gush and all three of their faces light up.

"Congratulations sister!" Austin chirps.

"That's the best news!" Karlie says with excitment.

After our excited chatter dies down I take Carrie and we head back to my apartment.

"I can't wait to see Harry," Carrie says as she squirms in her seat.

"You can call him Uncle Harry now,' I reply with a large grin on my face.

Then she does, and it all seemed to fall in the right place. I loved my family, job, friends, and soon to be husband and that's all I could ever ask for.

The End.

It's the end! I hope you guys liked it! I loved writing it but I'm super excited to move onto the next project :) thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting. It means so much to me. So my next story is 'I Love Him...Not!" So if you haven't checked that out then you definitely should. Once again thank you.