Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Harry's POV

Today was my last appointment with Taylor. I wasn't sure what I was going to tell her yet. I wasn't sure about the decision I was going to make. Even if I ended up breaking up with her I didn't know if I was ready to move on. I hadb't had the conversation with my dad yet and I knew it would be a hard thing for him to accept. My mother as well but after a while I could probably get her to accept the idea.

"So the fashion show is in two days, I am so stoked," Connor says as we drive up the busy streets of downtown.

"yeah my mother is going to do a lovely job as always," I reply.

"We can't wait to play, and she does seem to have everything together. It should be a fun last gig before we head to New York in oder to start our album," Connor mentions.

"That's exciting, thanks for taking me on this trip today. It means a lot," I tell him and he nods.

"No problem dude. Your mom told me your passion for music so I just had to ask about this chance," He responds.

Connor was taking me to a small recording studio here in Denver before he had any other plans to take me with them to New York. He said I had to make a decision by Wednesday in order for me to go and help them on their album. There were so many thoughts going through my head that I was overwhelmed and was just thinking about taking the offer right on the spot. But I had other things to consider and one of the main ones was James. If I split from Taylor I would have to deal with them flirting. If I bring her along the results would be the same.

"What other plans do you have for today?' I ask him as we pull into the parking lot.

"Not much, going to meet James and Brad for lunch. But James is always late," He retorts.

"I thought you would all be here," I respond.

"Brad had to go and get some stuff done with our manager, Tris is going to be, and James planned to meet Taylor or something,' He says casually.

"He is going to meet Taylor?' I ask in shock.

"He said something about them defining their relationship. He was really excited when he left this morning," Connor shrugs as we walk into the building.

"Oh that's good for them,' I lie.

Moving across the country sounded better and better as the moments passed.

*Taylor's POV*

I had a long feww nights since Harry and I had talked about him leaving. My expression of my love for him had come out all wrong and I felt as if I was going to lose him. Which was the last thing I wanted. Crazy that a few months ago I never thought I would feel this way. I loved Harry now and I knew that I didn't want to be with out him. But for now I had to fix things and make them right. I first needed to talk to Connor and then to James. Then finally at the session tonight I could explain everything to Harry. 

But I also had to focus on the fashion show that was two days from now. Tomorrow night and Saturday morning was crunch time. I had to do everything in my power to set up the best set I could. I also had to preform in the evening and I was overwhelmed with how quick everything was moving. 

Now I was headed for lunch with James. I needed to tell him about Harry and let him know that I wish I wouldn't have led him on. I was cruel for doing it and I thought it would be the best to apologize and discuss this in person. 

"So what did you want to talk about?' James asks after we recieve the food we ordered ten minutes ago. 

"Us, and where we stand,' I reply with a sigh.