Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

Taylor's POV

"It's nice in here," I say to Harry as I lie across from him on the bed.

"Wait till you see this,' He says and hops off the bed.

My mind was still on Selena and what she had planned. She had been texting me for the past hour and even tried calling me. I didn't want to leave Harry and I wasn't about to let her find out we were together yet, especially because James was around and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Watch this, come here," Harry calls to me and I follow him to the balcony.

"This is amazing," I say looking out at the dark sky, all of the lights of the city illuminating it. The view was phenominal. 

"I think it's one of the best parts, beside you of course,' he says and his eyes travel to my face. 

"I love it, we should get a suite here more often,' I suggest and he chuckles. 

"Now to begin our sleepover," Harry says after a moment of silence. 

He runs back into the room as I shut the door behind me. He lands straight onto the bed and begins to jump up and down. I giggle and join him. We both keep jumping in a chorus of laughters until I begin to become tired and fall down to sit. Harry collapses shortly after and we begin to laugh again. He rolls over to my side and pulls my body ontop of his. I squeak and we are now face to face. His dimpled grin growns wide as we stop laughing. 

"You're beautiful" He says. 

"Thank you, you're not to bad yourself," I respond and he laughs once more. 

He then flips us around and pins my body underneath his now. He presses his lips to mine as his body hovers over mine. I deepen the kiss after he runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I run my fingers through his curls and he then inserts his tongue into my mouth. But before we can get any further we hear his phone ring to a 1975 song. He pulls his body off of mine and reaches over to the bedside table. 

"Oh hello mother," He answers. 

"Is it that bad? Do you really need me?" He asks. 

"Ok, I'll be on my way,' he huffs. 

"Is everything alright?" I ask him and he turns to face me. 

"My mom said that Caroline slipped and she hurt herself. She needs me to help her in whatever comes next," Harry responds. 

"Do you want me to come?' I ask in concern. 

"You can stay here, she might get jealous even in her injured state," He mentions. 

"I can do that," I reply. 

"Or you can meet Selena, I'll call you when I'm on my way back. I hope it's nothing serious," Harry expresses his concern. 

"Ok, I might do that,' I reply. 

Harry then urgently rushes out the door, taking the key card with him. Which might have been a bad idea considering the next series of events. I was planning on staying in the room until someone knocks on the door. I slip on my shoes before going to the door. 

"Hello," I say as one of the room service ladies stand at the door. 

"Do you need anything?' She asks. 

"Not at the moment,' I assure her and she thanks me then walks away. 

I go to step back in and I accidently pull the door shut. The room service woman has somehow managed to disspear quickly so I was not able to ask her for her help to get me back into the room. I sigh, luckily I had my phone and shoes. I begin to walk down the hall only to be suprised by Selena.