Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Harry's POV

"That James guy just rubs me the wrong way. I mean he comes off as such a tool," I rant to Zayn as he helps me fix something on a car.

"It seems like someone is jealous," He retorts.

"I am not! Why can't everyone see that I am just friends with Taylor," I grunt.

"I think Denial an't just the idiot that works here," He jokes.

"Denial isn't in my vocabulary. I think you and everyone else needs to take it as it is," I reply.

"As in, you love eachother. It's not that hard to catch on. Even her six year old nieces sees it," He reminds me of what Carrie had said at dinner a few weeks ago.

"I'm just protective of Taylor. She's my friend and she has made so many people happy and helped them find someone. She needs someone who will treat her right and I just don't think James cuts it," I respond.

"I take that as, I would be way better for her and I am not going to admit that I love her," Zayn says.

"Whatever man. We're just friends. We're even going on a date as just friends tonight. I got her to agree," I say smartly.

"Where are you going?' He asks.

"As cheesy and as dumb as it sounds I wanted to take her to the fair tonight," I tell him.

"How romantic," He teases and I scowl at him.

"Empty this oil pan and don't come back,' I retort and hand it to him. He rolls his eyes and mumbles something under his breath.

I then walk over to where Niall is and decide to get someo information out of him about what I should do to make this date not dissapointing to Taylor.

"Can I ask you something?' I question as he rolls out from underneath the car.

"Is it about Taylor?' He asks.

"Yes, I need to make this date something nice for her. We're just friends bu I need to make her see that I'm sorry," I explain.

"Well I think you need to admit you love her and then you two can live happily ever after," He says after sitting up.

"I don't like her that way!" I defend.

"The only one you're tring to convince is yourself," he mutters.

"Are you going to help me?' I ask, trying to ignore his last remark.

"Where are you going?' He asks after a sigh.

"The fair," I admit and he chuckles. I then scowl and he gets silent.

"Win her something. Girls eat that up and Taylor is one of the old fashioned ones. She likes when you do cheesy. The more parmesian the better," He replies and I roll my eyes.

"Alright I'll take what I can get,' I announce and then walk away.

"What about you and Louise? Where is that going?' I ask him.

"She and I are going for dinner Saturday," He says with a smirk.

"I hope that goes well. Don't forget to tell me how it goes," I say and he nods.

"You better spill all the beans about Taylor," Zayn says.

"Whatever you want," I retort.

________________________________________________

"Isn't it weird to go out with your therapist after your session?' Taylor asks as we walk to the elevator in her work building.

"Very funny," I reply and she giggles.