Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Harry's POV

"Good morning," I tell Taylor as soon as she rolls over.

"Morning, what time is it?" She asks as she stretches.

"It's only nine, we can sleep in," I suggest.

"I think we should go out for breakfast, plus I need to finish up some last minute work. The fashion show is the week after this one,' She claims.

"I know, it's the busiest time of the year for my mom," I mention.

"So I was thinking check out, breakfast, and then my place. You can help me make some final adjustments,' She says.

"Sounds like a plan to me,' I reply with a grin and lean over to kiss her.

Her lips are soft on mine and she pulls away to smile at me. We begin to put all of our clothes on that had been carelessly discarded last night. We were both still in our formal wear and Taylor had put her hair up. I washed the sleep out of my eyes and then we prepare to depart.

"We can go back to my place and change into something more apropriate for breakfast,' I suggest as we ride the elevator down.

"Sounds good, and then we I decided it would be better if we work at your mother's," She confirms.

"You want to go to my mother's house? That doesn't give us much room for breaks," I say as I nuzzle my face into her neck.

"Sorry, I have to work," She reminds me with a slight giggle and then lightly pushes my face from her neck.

"Then maybe we can have a quickie in the car," I tease and she slaps my arm.

"Not today, I have to work,' She inisists.

"Ok fine, but I am going to have to make out with you after we get back to my place," I say in a serious tone as our elevator stop.

"You're too charming," She says with an eyeroll.

We then proceed with checkout, I checked my room in and she checked my mother's. We take my car back to my house and I give Taylor one of my large band shirts and a pair of her shorts that she had left there previously. I toss on a plaid shirt and some jeans along with my usual boots.

"Where do you want to eat?" She asks.

"How about the cute little diner across the street from here,' I suggest.

"sounds like a plan, I'm starved," She replies with a shrug.

We then decide to walk over there because of the nice weather. She even absent mindly intertwines my fingers with hers. She laughs as she takes the aviators off my face and places them on hers. I smile down at her as we enter the building. After being seated she sits across from me and opens up the menu eagerly.

"Sorry I'm kind of being uptight today, I just want to finish with all of this work. There is too much pressure,' She mentions.

"I get it, I want you to be able to work with my mom again. Especially because she will know about us. Everyone will," I remind her and she smiles.

"I can't wait until the end of the next few weeks," She responds.

We then get our orders taken and wait for our meals. Taylor's face lights up when it finally arrives and she immediately digs into her plate of eggs and potatoes.

"What?' She asks as she looks up at me.

"You're so cute when you eat like a pig," I tease and she tosses her napkin at me.