Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Warning- There may be some explicit content in this chapter. You were warned! 

Harry's POV

I kiss Taylor's neck lightly as my hands cup her breasts. Her hands then make their way over mine. I kiss her roughly on the lips before sliding her bra down her chest. She entangles her fingers in my curls as I leave kisses and love bites across her chest. Her hands then pull my boxers down and I toss them to the floor. She gasps as I rub her over her underwear. My fingers then pull them down her legs and she impatiently finishes the job. I kiss her a few more times before inserting myself into her. She moans as I begin to move.

"Harry," My name falls off her lips as her fingernails dig into my shoulder blades.

I press more kisses to her neck as she moans slightly. My hands grip onto her hips as I move in and out. She groans and curses a few times as I go faster.

"Harry, I'm close," She breathes and I nod.

As soon as she starts to moan louder I can feel myself coming close to my high. I nuzzle my head into her neck as she rides out her climax.

"Taylor," I groan and she tugs at my hair. I then release into her and ride her until I finish.

"I can't believe we just did that,' Taylor says after a long moment.

"was that a bad thing?' I ask her.

"Not at all, I just have been thinking about it for a long time," She admits.

"Me too," I admit as well and she moves over to snuggle against my body.

"What are we suppose to tell people about us?' She asks.

"Fuck everyone else, they don't need to know yet," I reply.

"Well shouldn't we tell them?" She asks.

"When we're ready. They're expecting us to say something," I reply.

"I mean we can see what the future holds I guess," She responds.

"I think it's better that way," I say.

She then plants a kiss onto my lips and I hold her body to mine.

"Carrie's birthday party is Sunday. But I have to babysit Saturday, do you want to go to her party?" Taylor asks.

"Of course, I can come over Saturday if you want," I offer.

"That would be wonderful," She says and begins to pick at one of mty loose curls.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you," She replies and then rests her head in the crook of my neck.

*Zayn's POV*

"What do you mean you don't know what kind of pizza you want?' I ask Louis as we lay sprawled on Niall's couch.

"I mean, there are way too many good options. Pineapple pizza, peperoni pizza, and supreme! How am I suppose to choose!" He rants.

"Are you sure you aren't high?' I ask him and he throws a pillow at me.

"Hey Niall! Come help us decide on pizza!" I shout to him as he passes by.

"How hard is it for you to decide on pizza?' Niall groans as he wallks over to us.

"Where is Liam?' I ask.

"He said he was on his way over here," Niall mentions with a shrug.

"I think we should wait for him before we order pizza," Louis suggests.

Not a  moment later, there is a knock on the door. Niall walks over and lets Liam in.

"Guys, Harry's car is here,' He says.

"How do you know someone doesn't have the same car as him?' Louis asks.

"I live with him and I know his license plate,' Liam replies with a scowl.

"He's probably with Taylor," I say.

"I wonder if they finally realize how they feel about eachother," Niall brings up.

"Probably not," I retort.

"I should go over there and invite them for pizza," Louis suggests.

"I will go with you," I say and he nods.

Niall and Liam shrug as we get up off of Niall's couch. Louis mumbles something to Liam about deciding what pizza we should order. We then leave Niall's apartment and walk across the hall to Taylor's. We knock on the door and about a moment later, Taylor has appeared in the doorway.

"You guys caught me at the wrong time. I was sleeping,' She sounded nervous.

Taylor was only in her underwear, pathetically hidden by a t shirt. Her hair and lipstick were a mess. I wonder if Harry was over here for sure.

"Oh we came to invite you for pizza,' Louis says cheerliy.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling well," She says after a long pause.

"Has Harry happened to stop by?' I ask.

"Not today, why?" She says leaning against the frame of her door.

"Liam said he saw his car," I say casually.

"That's funny because Harry isn't here," She says with a smile.

"What's that?' Louis asks and points to Taylor's neck.

"I burnt myself with the curling iron," I could tell she was lying.

'Well I hope you feel better Tay. There's pizza if you want some," I say and she nods.

"Thanks guys," She replies and then shuts the door.

Louis and I try our best to stifle conversation until we are back with Niall and Liam. We walk in and they are ready to hear about what had just occurred.

"They fucked!" Louis says.

"How do you know/' Liam asks.

"She was wearing nothing but a T shirt and her hair was totally sex hair,' Louis half giggles.

"And the fact that she was acting weird when we asked about Harry," I mention as well.

"Well thank god because if they didn't get together sooner or later then I might have had a heart attack. Both of them drive me mad!" Niall rants.

"Glad Harry realized some sense. She's like the perfect woman for him," I reply.

"I'm gay for him and I'm happy he finally got with her," Louis says.

"well now that all our burning questions are answered, you all need to decide on pizza," I remind them.

_______________________________________________

Louis decided to crash at Niall's, but I had to get back home in order to rest so that I could go to the cemetary to see Rebecca in the morning. I walk out a shut the door quietly. I turn the corner to see Harry sneaking out.

"Harry is not here, my ass,' I say to him and he groans.

"Fuck," He mutters.

"So Taylor was suspiciously underdressed when she came to the door," I mention and he looks at the ground.

"Nothing happened. She just isn't feeling well," Harry says with a shrug. 

"Not feeling well? So you came to take care of her?' I ask. 

"Yeah,' He says and we continue to walk down the staircase.

"We know something is up. come on Harry," I persist.

"I'll tell you when we get home," He sighs.

"Do not spare any details," I say with a smirk and Harry groans and mutters about how much he should have been a better sneak.

Sorry it's just a filler, and some smut ;) I just didn't want to continue any plot in this chapter. So I hope you still liked it! I love all your comments and I am glad to hear what you think! Votes are also appericiated! Thanks for reading and I will try to update soon