Adrien's Past

Adrien was bullied by three guys calling him ugly. Marinette said "Stop Bullying him and just go away!" The three bullies just stand there silent until one bully said "Oh yeah your just a weakling!" Marinette clenched her fist she began to yell "Well you just have no life then!" The bullies grabbed her neck and began to choke her "Don't even try you weakling,You can't even fight!" Marinette began to get even madder. Marinette punched so hard in the eye the bully got a purple eye. The bully let go of her. Adrien was amazed by what Marinette did. He said "Hey want to be friends?" Marinette replies, "Yeah sure!" They became friends ever since. Adrien decided to tell Marinette what he felt. Until it was time to tell her,he brought lots of pretty flowers for her. He was ready to confess to his crush Marinette,who was standing in the window and looking at the sky. Adrien came in the bushes and said "Uh H-Hi Marinette. Marinette said "Oh Hi Adrien" Adrien said "Hey Marinette isn't it a beautiful night today?" Marinette said "yeah it is a beautiful night". Adrien blushed. "Just like you Marinette".  Marinette was surprised and also started to blushed "L-Like m-me I-I don't even look like the sky!" Adrien started to confess. "Marinette I liked you for a long time sense you defended me and, I liked you when you are nice to me I hope you feel the same way about me. Marinette began to say the cruelest thing in the whole world. "Adrien I-I don't feel the same way about you I don't even like you,You're just a friend Adrien dropped the flowers and began to sob all the way home. Adrien never saw Marinette again.