I think I like Adrien

Marinette and Adrien stood there Marinette said "Oh it's Adrien the one that confess to when we were little". Adrien yellled and grabbed Marinette in the neck Adrien said "I LIKED YOU,YOU JUST REJECT EVERYONE WEAKLING!" Marinette remembered what happened when she was younger. She looked really mad that she was about to use her strongest punch ever,but she didn't want to. The whole school will now think Marinette is a bully and make rumors about her.

She didn't want that.

Adrien thought he went too far so, he releases his hand off Marinette's neck, feeling guilt in his stomach. She was surprised how Adrien almost chocked her, and decided to yell for help. Alya heard her from the hallway and found her with blood on her mouth so, she yelled for a teacher to get her to the nurse. Alya wanted to know who made her bleed. Adrien found Alya putting her hands on her face and talked to her. He saw her and Adrien said, "What's wrong Alya?" Alya was too concerned to say anything and walked away.

Adrien started to think it's his own fault Alya is worried. Nino asked Adrien with a fierce look, "Dude what's up with Alya she seems so sad?" Adrien walked away from Nino. Marinette woke up and went back to her classroom shaking. Although, instead going to her classroom she  bumped into Adrien so, she decided to walk to the class like Adrien was a ghost or something. Chloe was sitting next to Adrien. And Sabrina was sitting next to Marinette. Marinette would rather sit to Alix instead of Sabrina or Chloe Marinette sat down next to Sabrina as usual.
She backed away from her a little.

When class was over,it was time to go home,so It was raining. Marinette forgot her umbrella. But she never forgot anything. She kicked herself on the wall, "Owww that actually did hurt!" Marinette sat down on the stair step looking down. Then heard a familiar voice. "Sorry for fighting you,here have mine you deserve it not me!" Marinette was astonished by Adrien's kindness. Either if she was mean or nice. Adrien is so nice and has a sweet heart. Marinette took the umbrella. "T-Thank you, Adrien." She walked home smiling and feeling good.

A/N Don't actually fight,VIOLENCE is not the answer at times.