(Almost the end) The Date

A/N hope you guys enjoy this chapter btw I am choosing random 3 people to be on my next book if you are chosen congrats!

Marinette's POV: The next day was Saturday so I woke up at 7:15 am and grabbed a glass of water then Adrien texted me

Adrien: Hey.....
Marinette: what's up?
Adrien: I was wondering if we can go on a date?
Marinette: oh sure...
Adrien: really thanks I will pick you up at 6:30
Marinette: okay bye Adrien XD

I was giggling for a little then I went upstairs to my bed and watched some videos the when my parents woke up....they asked me to get groceries for them. I said "Uh sure mom". I putted a ponytail and putted some grey shoes and a grey sweater and black skinny jeans. And then I grabbed what it said on the grocery list. I saw Adrien with his dad.

I yelled his name out he looked at me and I waved I leaned closer to listen he told his dad "Father can I be excused for a minute please?" His Father Gabriel Agreste said "Sure Adrien". He ran to me like if I threw a stick and he was running for it and bringing it back to me like a puppy he said "Hi Marinette what are you doing here?" I said "Oh to get some groceries what are you doing here?"

He said "Oh well nothing we were just here to buy some food and that's it". I said "Oh well then bye see you at where?" He said "At Chloe's Hotel". I was shocked like completely I said "But isn't Chloe evil!?" He said "Well she just wants a second chance please?" I said "Fine But only one chance!" He said "Thanks Marinette!" I said "Bye!" He said "Bye!"

Then when I got the groceries done I went to the cashier and she said "That will be 30 dollars and 17 cents please I took out a 20 dollar bill and a 10 dollar bill and a dime and a nickel and 2 pennies I said "Here you go". She said "Okay Bye!" I went out of the store and walked home....that was a very long day then I dropped the bags and I looked at the time "IT'S 4:31!?" I went to the bathroom and took a shower brushed my teeth brushed my hair I putted it in a braid.

Then I putted a pretty red dress and one of my designs of slippers (not high heels the ones Marinette wear every time) I grabbed red ones with roses on them and put a ribbon on my hair as I did the braid. Then putted red lipstick and I heard Adrien open the door and Mom said "Adrien's here sweetie!" I said "Coming mom!"

He was wearing black like one of those fancy black suits boys like to put on. Then I went down stairs and he opened the door for me and then he closed it. And I opened the door of the car and close it and so did Adrien too. His bodyguard was driving and we stopped at Chloe's Hotel and we went out of the car and went inside.

We went in the restaurant I can tell she was very disgusted to see me.I didn't care right now then we sat at our table and we got a menu and the the maid said "What can I get you two?" I said "Can I get a Chicken Alfredo?" She said "Okay and you?" And Adrien said "Oh um some chicken wings". She said "Large,Medium or Small?" He said "Small Please".

She said "Okay thanks and drinks?" I said "Dr.Pepper". A/N I love Dr.Pepper don't judge me! XD And She said "And you?" And Adrien said "Oh can I have sweet tea?" She said "Okay Thanks we will be back with your food and drinks". So we started talking and ate our food and I went back to my house and put some pj's on and went to sleep

A/N If you are one of the five I will announce your name in the next chapter for the contest hope you win everybody good luck!