Camping partners

A/N It's not the camping trip day just to let you know.plus sorry for not making chapter 7 I am super sorry,Hope you love this chapter.And the song is called "When we were young cover by Madilyn Bailey".

It was the morning Marinette woke up. She had a good sleep last night then last time. Marinette putted a shirt,pants, and her shoes. She then grabbed her backpack then grabbed her phone from the desk. Sabine was downstairs cooking when she saw her daughter she welcomed her, "Hi Marinette how was your rest?" The bluenette replied "It was good mom I had a good night than last time." Sabine gave her breakfast for the day.

Sabine made her eggs,toast with jelly on it,and bacon,and some orange juice.Marinette smiled "Thanks mom!" Sabine was delighted that her daughter was joyful. Marinette gave her mom a hug.Marinette went to school and saw Alya. Marinette remembered what Adrien gave her last night.

Back to last night......

Marinette looked at the gift he gave her.It was a necklace it had a opening.It was....a picture of Marinette and Adrien little in the past when Marinette was 6 and Adrien 7!

a picture of Marinette and Adrien little in the past when Marinette was 6 and Adrien 7!

Marinette remembered that picture. She blushed "Thank you Adrien". Adrien shyly responded "I just wanted you to remember when we were little so when we took this picture.....it was the last day I saw you when.....you know." Marinette looked at him feeling guilty "Oh yeah I remember," she whispered. Adrien laughed nervously "It's fine Marinette..well bye!" Marinette closed the door and looked at the necklace and thought

If only you knew
.
.
.
.
.

Present day
Marinette couldn't take her eyes off the necklace. It just reminded her when they were kids,she wished she could just go back in time,and tell Adrien she liked him too but, now it's too late. Marinette went to her class and sat next to Adrien. Looking away from him.

Later, everyone started to come in talking about who partners they want and don't. Which Marinette thought was childish. Alya wanted to be with Nino of course. Mrs.Bustier came in and coughed "Quiet down, please." everyone then was quiet, Mrs.Bustier told the class the list of partners who to be pair with. First was Alix and Kim, Next was Nino and Alya, Third was Mylene and Ivan, Max with Sabrina, Chloe with Nathaniel, Juleka with rose,Lastly, Adrien with Marinette.

Marinette felt her heart stopped for a second. She was trying to stay calm. Though her words sound like gibberish when she was nervous. The bell rang for lunch,Mrs.Bustier told the class was dismissed. Marinette would not pay attention to anything else except the necklace.

Marinette had some spaghetti with meatballs,Water, a red apple, and bread. Marinette and Alya sit next to each other. Alya teased "Marinette you are so lucky you got Adrien!"

Marinette choked on her water a little "W-Well yeah but-!" Alya interrupts

"Oh my god, Marinette I prayed for my whole LIFE for this to happen!" Marinette played with her thumb "Alya...we're just friends!"

  "Well not for long Marinette". Alya said "Lets say how about we invite Adrien and Nino to shop with us. Y'know for supplies for the camping trip."

Marinette relaxed, "Yeah sure Alya that's good enough to make me feel better." When the bell rang for Science and Math. We both speed-walked to our classes.

Ms.Mendeleiev our Science and Math teacher told us we were having a project about weather, but that will happen until spring comes.

Ms.Mendeleiev said in a boring tone, "You have to write your idea in your notebook." She paired us into a groups of 4 Marinette was with Adrien,Alya,and Nino. They were going to do a lightning experiment so......when they were finished they gave their paper to Ms.Mendeleiev.

Finally, the school day ends and Marinette is thrilled to go shopping with Adrien.

A/N If you made through this chapter thank you! You will have to find out what happens next in the next chapter! Thanks for the support!

||Edit: 10/27/19 10:31 PM||

I should be asleep right now bUuuuT here I am editing this book now I'm going to sleep since I have a test tomorrow wish me luck!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ