Shopping with Alya,Nino and Adrien

Alya waited for Marinette at the mall. Finally after about a good 10 minutes,Marinette came. Adrien was there and Nino as well! They went to buy supplies and stuff for the trip. They grabbed 2 tents,clothes,and bottles. In addition, some sleeping bags and flashlights just in case.

Alya and Marinette were tired so were Nino and Adrien. They decided to have a milkshake. When the 4 friends got there to the milkshake store, they ordered the milkshake they wanted.

They decided to sit by the windows. Alya sat next to Nino. Adrien sat next to Marinette. Alya covered her hand by her face and whispered to Marinette "Hey Marinette,you two would look adorable if you and Adrien were a couple!" Marinette deeply blushed and whispered to Alya "What? No! you're crazy!"

Finally their milkshakes were here. When they were drinking their milkshakes,Alya took a picture.

 When they were drinking their milkshakes,Alya took a picture

They were all laughing when they saw the picture. When they were done with their milkshakes,it was time to go home,  so Marinette grabbed her bags, but struggled. Luckily Adrien helped her with the bags. Marinette looked at him and smiled. Nino and Adrien went in the car with Adrien's bodyguard. Marinette and Alya went to her parent's car. Alya's parents were driving Marinette home.

When Marinette got to her house....She looked at the necklace every time. Marinette was going to go upstairs until she turned around and she saw......Adrien's limo. She got surprised.

Marinette tried to run to her room, but it was too late. Adrien opened the door. He said "Marinette here have my notes I used to have when I was little!" Marinette thought Shoot! I should've locked the door! he then said "They are not important anymore anyway.." He then left.

Marinette carried the notes and went upstairs, she looked at his notes they said,

A/N I hope you guys love this chapter today,also this is chapter 8.If you love to read my book,thank you!
Love you! *Hearts for everyone who reads this chapter*! Plus I am going to give you a sneak peek of the next chapter

Here it is.....

||Edit: 10/28/19||
I might as well not edit the sneak peak in this chapter soo yeah you can make fun of my horrible writing! Bug out! 🐞✌️

Mrs.Bustier told the class today was the day they were going to go camping! Everyone cheered! Alya said "This is going to be the best field trip ever!" Mrs.Bustier told the class "We will go until 9:30 when the school bell rings.Everyone was so happy they got everything ready.