We Meet again

Adrien was a school eating his own egg ham sandwich until, his best friend Nino came Nino said "Dude do have any ideas what girls like?"Adrien said "Look Nino I am a boy not a girl". Nino began to laugh "Oh sorry it's because I have a date with Alya that's all".

Nino said, "Hey want to come me just in case I need help?" Adrien said, "Sorry  Nino but I have a photo shoot after school today". "that's okay just call me anytime you like". Nino gestured him. Adrien began to walk out of the cafeteria and the school principal said "Everyone please go outside of the entrance door". Everyone ran to the entrance door including Nino and Alya. Alya was so exited because Marinette was in the rooftop. Adrien was confused who this girl is and what is happening.

A boy was standing in the front of the whole crowd. The boy had brown hair and blue eyes. He was confessing the girl in the roof of the school. The girl started to reject the boy which Adrien found out his name was bolt. Everyone made rumors that he had all a's in class. Well Marinette told the truth he had a c in class or a b in class everyone was shocked including Adrien. Adrien wanted to know who that girl is to give her a piece of his mind. Marinette Grabbed Bolt's report card to show proof. She started to say some cruel stuff to the boy "I would never want to be with someone who is stupid."

Some girls fainted and some girls were backing away from bolt. Then she walked away and went back to the school building. And the principal asked all of the school to go our classes. Adrien asked alya who that was. Alya said "It's Marinette which they nickname her the cruel princess I just call her Marinette". Adrien exclaimed, "Wait MARINETTE?" Alya looked confused. Alya said "what is she your girlfriend or something?" Adrien looked at Alya a serious look. Alya said "I'm kidding." Adrien told all about his past to Alya. Alya was surprised since he was basically a model. She comforted him, "I feel so bad for you Adrien I never knew she would do something like that". Alya walked away and said bye. Adrien was looking for Marinette until she was walking with her sketch notebook. We meet again Marinette.