Why do I feel dark inside? Part ||

A/N hope you love this chapter <3 and another thing the last chapter is chapter 20 and in that I am going to show you my trailer for the next book! Hope you guys enjoy the next book!

I looked at it again and said "I am sorry Adrien".

15 years when Marinette was 7 and Adrien 8

LA:Marinette
LM:Yea Adrien?
LA:If you f—fell in love with m—m—me would you tell me?
LM:Of course Adrien bff's are not supposed to keep secrets.
LA:Oh.....well.......I.....need...to.......tell...... you....... something....and...I...need-
LM:Sorry I got to go home bye Adrien you can tell me tomorrow....

Present day.....

Friends aren't suppose to keep secrets.... I ran trying to find Adrien and ran until.....Lila stopped me.....she said "What do you think your going?" I said "To tell I love Adrien". She laughed and said "Too late Marinette he is already my boyfriend and you are nothing just trash!Who would like someone like you!"

My heart stopped I put my hands in my face and Lila put my hands away and slapped me...and I passed out.....she dragged me......until Adrien saw Lila....

A/N Fans:THANK YOU ADRIEN GO AND PUNCH LILA AND SAVE MARI!!!AND BRAKE UP WITH HER AND FALL IN LOVE WITH MARI!!! Lila:Not going to happen fans..Fans:BE QUIET AND LET ADRIEN PUNCH YOU!! Lila:Ok I surrender! Fans:YEA SIT YOUR ASS DOWN BOI!!

What are you dragging Marinette? Lila put my legs down she said "Well I—I—I was u—um". Adrien said "Was um what what are you doing to Marinette?" She said "Well forget about that Adrien Mrs.Brat wants to tell you something". Adrien looked at me and I stand up and he said "What do you want to tell me?" I said "I—I—I love you!OK I LIKED YOU CAUSE I—I—I REMEMBERED WHEN YOU SAID THAT BFF'S AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KEEP SECRETS! Adrien looked down and said "Yea I remember".

I cried and cried until Adrien hugged me and said "I'm sorry Marinette". I cried and cried and he kissed me.....I stopped crying and let my tears drop into my face. Alya was spying and said "YES!" And Nino said "Was that your plan?" Alya said "No but look at them they look like a real couple!" Nino said "Yea they do look like a real couple". Then I saw Alya
and Nino

They both ran away and Lila said "What are you doing kissing her!" I ran to my tent and Adrien said "You know what Lila". She said "What!?" Adrien said "I am going to break up with you!"

A/N Fans:YES ADRIEN! YOU FINALLY DID SOMETHING REALLY NICE!

Lila said "Why!?" Adrien said "I can't love someone who lies and hurts people!" She started to run away. And I was still in my tent putting my knees to my face. Adrien came I looked away and Adrien said "Sorry about that Marinette look I- I said "Why did you kiss me?" He said "CAUSE I LOVE YOU!" My heart stopped again I looked at him and said "Really?"

He said "Yea I do Marinette I love you....". I started to tear and he said "I'm sorry I said n- I kissed him and said "It's okay Adrien I love you...".

A/N Next chapter in 5 hours and hope you have a wonderful day Miraculous Fans!