A surprise for Marinette

Marinette couldn't stop thinking of Adrien.Why was she thinking of him? She was supposed to have sweet dreams. Though, she just couldn't control the feelings. When it was morning she didn't sleep well last night.

She puts on her clothes and has her backpack and phone to go to school. Adrien waved at Marinette,Marinette blushed a little.Alya walked up to Marinette waving at her. Alya was not herself she was wearing a ponytail? Marinette asked Alya "Hey, what's the new look?"

Alya started to giggled "Heh, there is a surprise waiting for you so, I decided to have a ponytail on this very important day!" This is starting to get more weirder than yesterday. Marinette just ignored it,she saw Adrien with Chloe. Though she wasn't talking about Adrien or herself, she talking about Marinette's SURPRISE!

Alya told Adrien,Adrien has to KISS MARINETTE!?Marinette thought Alya was crazy.Marinette wasn't going to let that happened at all .So she decided to have a plan B.

Alya,Nino, Adrien, and basically the whole school came in the gym. To play Rock Paper Scissors.I wasn't ready.Alya explained the rules. Alya spoke "The rules are If the winner wins I pull a card out and tell you what your supposed to do". First was Alix and Kim.They only go one chance. Kim won. Alya told them two they have to.... Go have a date.

Alix said "No way!" "That's too far!" Alix said in a strong voice. "Those are the rules,"Alya giggled. "Ugh Fine," Alix said rolling her eyes. Next, was Adrien and Marinette,Marinette wondered what happened if Adrien wins or she wins. They did Rock Paper Scissors. Adrien won so..... Alya pulled a card and Alya screamed "You two have to kiss each other!"

Wait what.?

Everyone started to say "Kiss!"

Adrien pecked Marinette in the lips.After his kiss, Marinette was redder than Nathaniel's hair. She went home after school and couldn't believe that just actually happened to her!

When it was night someone knocked in the door it was Adrien Agreste. The bluenette opened the door slowly as he started to give something to his princess.