Camping trip here we come!

Mrs.Bustier told the class today was the day they were going camping! Everyone cheered. Alya said "This is going to be the best field trip ever!" Mrs.Bustier told the class "We will go until 9:30 when the school bell rings". Everyone was so eager for this field trip.

Marinette wanted to go right now really badly. She was waiting for it to be 9:30. When it was 9:29,Marinette thought Come on it's almost 9:30! The school bell ranged. We saw the School bus, everyone in our class went out of the classroom walking in a single file.

They had to sit with our partners in the bus too. Marinette was sitting with Adrien! Marinette acted normal for once and it took 30 minuets to get to the camp. It was called Heart Lake! Mrs.Bustier told their class the rules and where they are going to stay. The worst thing was they were going to stay there for a week! Which caused Marinette's heart to race faster than ever.

They went to the tent together! They were both looking away at each other,until Marinette decided to break the silence "Look Adrien—I—I h—have a c—" Marinette was going to say she had a crush on him, but Mrs. Bustier interrupted.

Mrs. Bustier yelled "Time for lunch!" Marinette sighed quietly.

As they went to lunch together she felt a warm hand resting on her hand she looked at who it was.

It was Adrien?! Out of all people, Adrien decided to hold Marinette the Cruel Princess. Marinette was trying not to blush.

When they got there they decided to sit with their other friends. Marinette turned around and smiled at his beautiful blonde hair and his emerald eyes.

Since they had no science or math, Mrs. Bustier decided to let them fish. Chloe whined "I am not going to pick up some ugly fish!" "Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

She wrinkled and covered her nose. Nathaniel turned around and shouted, "We have to do this Chloe!" Chloe snapped back "Ew! Gross! Nathaniel you do it yourself! Anyways, I am not going to fish and smell like I'm from a swamp!"

Marinette was irritated, "Chloe just do it! Look everyone is doing it and you're here treating like everyone is your servant!"

"Who cares Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

Chloe shrieked "You're a weakling!" Marinette remembered when one of the bullies choked her and called her a weakling. Adrien cried "Chloe stop,if you're going to act like you are in charge of everything, just forget about being best friends!"

Chloe looked at him and ran away crying going back to her tent.

Marinette never saw Adrien really infuriated before only when he almost made Marinette unconscious. Mrs. Bustier spoke in a low voice still shocked about what just happened "Okay just go back to your tents with your partners..I will take care of this." Everyone went to their tents with their partners.Marinette was ready to confess her feelings to Adrien.
Even if he might reject her at the end..

A/N Please leave your suggestions in the comments about what Adrien is going to say.Love you all have a great day!