Please stay.....

A/N:DON'T PUT THE SONG YET!!! I was looking at the sky for awhile....and then I was just crying....life was hard for me.....When I was little I met Adrien like at 4 years old so we have been friends for a long time..

Until I broke it.....I broke our friendship it was all because of me...I remember something,something that reminded me....

Flashback.....

LM:Sorry Adrien I have to go....
LA:Wait!
LM:Yeah?
LA:Nevermind
LM:Is something wrong?
LA:No nothing I was about to you something but I changed my mind
LM:Cmon tell me!
LA:No!Tomorrow night I will tell you.
LM:Okay cya!

Tomorrow night flashback.....
A/N yes this is the night that he confessed at chapter 1 so if you think this is way too sad then skip it if you want to but then enjoy!(Spolier Alert) There was more to the story...

LM:*looks at the beautiful sky*
LA:*comes out in the bushes*
LM:AHHH!
LA:Oh sorry it's me Adrien
LM:Adrien you scared me!
LA:Sorry...
LM:It's okay the sky looks beautiful right,Adrien?
LA:Yeah just like you Marinette
LM:What m-m-me I-I d-d-don't e—even l-look like the sky! *blushes*
LA:Marinette....
LM:Yeah...
LA:I liked you for a long time and I liked you sense you defended me with those bullies I love you....
LM:*Thinks* He likes me!? Well to be honest I like him too...but....my friends said not to like Adrien.....I am sorry...
A/N Readers:NOOOO WHY!? TELL YO FRIENDS IDC!!!YOU HOULD IF SAID I LOVE HIM IDC ABOUT YO FRIENDS!!!!
LM: I am sorry Adrien I don't feel the same way about you...we are just....friends.....I am so sorry...
LA:*Cries and runs away*
LM:*Thinks* Omg I made him cry* WAIT!
LA:DON'T TALK TO ME WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!
LM:*gets shocked*but.....

Back to present....

Well that was it I never saw him again but now I did....I feel happy I saw him....again so I made a fresh new start.....Hmmmm...I wonder if this will last long or not....I think it will... A/N Now put the song!

I started crying and cry until Adrien found me and said "Marinette why are u crying?" I said "Oh nothing" he said "Marinette....". I said "Yeah?" He said "I love you no matter what". I said "Me too I was sad because I think our relationship will not last long". He said "Don't worry I won't let that happen" I said "Really?" He said "I promise"

I said "Okay bye I got to go home Thanks your the best boyfriend anyone could ask for". He said "oh no big deal Bye Marinette". I said "Bye".

Adrien's POV:

While she was walking home...I went to go to my house....and then that's what I heard a...gunshot where Marinette lived....I ran as fast as I could to get there.
A/N:Fans:GO ADRIEN RUN LIKE U NEVER RUNNED BEFORE HURRY UP AND SAVE YOUR LADY!
But....
A/N Fans:WHAT!!!
I was too slow I didn't make it in time I started crying....
A/N Fans:NOOO WHAT HAPPENED!!!
I saw her laying in the ground I called the ambulance.....when I was with her....I prayed for her....to survive and be with me...when I was waiting they told me that she got shot on the stomach and also.....
A/N Fans:PLEASE NO MORE SAD MOMMENTS!!I had enough!please Mimi!
They said that she might not able to survive....
A/N Fans:NOOOOOO WHY!?!?!?
I went to her room and begged for god to help me please let Marinette stay......please stay...