PART 1

Mature content ahead...
I'm strictly advising you DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable with any bold content...
I'm informing you about it beforehand..
So don't come to me and say what it was too bold, it was uncomfortable and all..
I'll not tolerate any kind of nonsense and bashing..

================

A girl wearing only an oversize white button up shirt and shorts made her way to the kitchen of her apartment lazily rubbing her eyes and yawning..
It was almost nine in the morning and seemed like she had just waken up from her beauty sleep..
Upon reaching there she found a guy standing next to the refrigerator drinking chilled water...
That guy felt someone's presence..
He looked at the door and saw her standing there..
Both smiled at each other..
He put the water bottle back in the refrigerator and extended his hand to her direction..
She slowly walked up to him and put her hand in his..
And that's it..
The very moment he gripped her palm firmly and yanked her closer sealing their lips for a mind numbing kiss..

Both of them was kissing each other hungrily and pulling each other more into the kiss..
The guy slid his hand inside her shirt and she giggled inside his mouth feeling ticklish as his cold fingers brushed on her waist..
Both deepened the kiss.. Their tongues were making love to each other..
But there was no dominance from any side..
They were just enjoying the warmth and the softness of each other's mouth..
She rubbed her one soft palm on his nape sensually and other one found it's way to his silky mane..
He groaned in between the kiss as she pulled his hair..
Even he was not less..
He slid his hands upwards and trailed his fingers on the either sides of her blossoms which was enough to make her moan..

After almost fifteen minutes they broke the kiss as they were gasping like anything..
But they didn't let go their body contact..
"I so missed it.." she said trying to civilize her breath..
"so am I.." he said breathlessly and dug his face in hollow of her neck..
He started planting open mouth kisses on her throat and neck..
He then dragged the sleeve down of her shirt for better access and kept loving her shoulder..
She gripped on his T-shirt tightly as she felt her knees had became jelly by his sensual assault..
"Dhruv.." she moaned his name closing her eyes..
Dhruv titled his head and glanced at her face..
She was feeling giddy..
Understanding her condition Dhruv pulled her on his feet and held her firmly by her waist, where she was clinging on him like his second skin..
He needed to walk two to three steps to reach the closest slab of the kitchen and he made her sit on the slab as soon as he reached there..

Next he again attacked on her neck and shoulder..
After a few minutes his lips made it's way to the upper portion of her cleavage which was visible as her oversize shirt's first two buttons were already opened..
He was relishing her soft skin like his life depended on that..
His palms made their way to her blossoms and squeezed them lovingly..
She arched back feeling ethereal and kept moaning...
Dhruv smirked while sucking the skin on her chest seeing his affect on her..
Soon he moment got disturbed as she fisted his T-shirt and tried to take it off..
But she failed to do that because he wasn't ready to remove his face from her body..
"take off this damn T-shirt, Dhruv.." she chipped frustratedly..
"just remove it or else I won't let this (their make out session) go further.." not getting any reaction to her previous comment she played her card..
"damn you girl..!!" Dhruv groaned in frustration and removed his T-shirt in seconds..
He kissed her hard on her lips and then spoke darkly looking straight in her eyes..
"listen Miss. Hemal Shah..
I'm getting you after a whole fucking week..
So dare you try to stop me today.."
"even I am getting you after one week..
Just like you, I also want you badly baby.." she said with a wink..
Dhruv smirked naughtily and again kissed her..
But this time they were kissing each other tenderly..

Unexpected जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें