IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey guys..!! I'm extremely sorry to disappoint you all, but it's not an update.. It's something very important, so it's a humble request not to skip this part and read it till the end.. I know I promised to update weekly but I got caught up with things.. I knew I'd get time to type on weekends only, that's why I promised to post.. But I always get so worn out that I can't type or do anything during the weekends.. I just sleep all the day.. I really need a clear mind to think and type and I really can't concentrate in a plot when I'm exhausted and my study pressure & assignment doesn't help either.. So I think I probably should take a break from writing.. But don't worry I'll finish "His Drunken Queen" and "Unexpected" before I quit wattpad.. And about "...and I fell for you" I'm gonna unpublish that for now as it's completely new one, but I'll republish it once I'll be done writing the complete story.. I really don't wanna discontinue any more stories of mine..

I'll positively start posting "His Drunken Queen" from January, 2k19 and "Unexpected" after it gets finished..

And for now if you guys really miss my writing then I can start posting a short story of 20 chapters.. It will be a Season 2 of one of my stories.. And don't worry I won't disappear in the middle this time, neither you'll have to wait long for the updates, because the whole story is already written (except the epilogue).. I typed it this summer and thought I'd post it after finishing my other stories.. But if you guys want then I can post it now.. Please let me know what you want in the COMMENT.. If you guys agree then I'll start this new one on the Halloween and will update it twice in a week..

Please let me know..
I really love you guys so much.. And It makes me feel guilty for disappearing just like that..
I missed you all like hell..
Hope that we'll reconnect again because of the new SS..
Love you..
Thank you..