PART 32

Here's the new part..
Enjoy..
Happy Reading..

____________

"It's almost late afternoon and she's still unconscious.. But Swayam told us that she should be up soon.." Dhruv asked worriedly as soon as he entered into Dhruvika's hospital room after all his medical tests..
Hemal who was sitting beside Dhruvika with her head rested on the bed looked up hearing Dhruv's voice and answered him..
"She's not unconscious.. She's just sleeping.. She gained consciousness when you were with Swayam and she was asking for you..
I told her you were a little busy now, but he would be here soon.. She was waiting for you to play superhero with her, but then she fell asleep just half an hour ago.. She was so tired.." Hemal muttered emotionlessly not meeting his gaze..
Dhruv felt bad seeing Hemal like that.. She looked pale, her lips were dry clearly indicating that she was dehydrated and her eyes were swollen and red..
He knew she must be crying all while without caring to eat or at least drink something..
"It's okay, baby.. We'll play when you'll wake up.." he walked up to her bed and kissed her tiny forehead..
"I'll be back in a minute.." he informed her and went out of the room..
.
.
.
"Here.. Eat.." Dhruv held a cap of latte and a cheese sandwich before Hemal after coming back almost fifteen minutes later..
"Dhruv, you don't need to do all these for me and anyways I'm not hungry.." she denied the food and looked away..
"Oh come on, Hemal, don't be stubborn.. You haven't eat anything after the pizza you had last evening..
Angel needs you, you can't be sick now.. So just eat.." he sounded annoyed and without any further argument Hemal took the sandwich and the cup of coffee from his hand as she didn't want to piss him off anymore..
Dhruv closed his eyes for a second to relax himself after she took the food from him..
He then dragged a chair from the opposite side of the bed and put it beside hers..
As he was unwrapping his sandwich, he notice Hemal making face seeing the latte through the corner of his eyes..
"I remember you are more of a espresso person rather a latte one.. But you need this sugar and milk in your system.. It will keep you energetic.. So stop making faces and drink up the whole thing.. Dare you waste it.." he muttered munching on his sandwich, without looking at her..
Hemal sighed hearing him and started eating her food in silence..

"You say Angel needs me.. Don't you need me anymore, Dhruv..??" Hemal almost whispered fidgeting with her fingers.. Her eyes were cast down and she was in a verge of crying..
"Do you need me anymore, Hemal..?? I mean you left me and after all these years you contacted me just for the sake of Angel..
You clearly don't need me.. And in these five years even I learned to live alone.." he muttered painfully, looking at Hemal's face trying to gauge her emotions..
"Yeah.. Fair enough.." she swallowed the painful lump in her throat and took deep breathes to control herself from breaking down in front of him..
"You know what, I should give you some lone time with Angel.. Call me if she need anything.." she muttered hiding her tears and got up from her chair to leave the room..
"I bought a ring for you.."
"What??"
"I bought a ring for you and I was planning to ask you for marriage the day you left India.. I wanted to marry you, have kids with you, grow old with you.. Well, I still do.. But I think I was too late to ask you to marry me that's why you left me for someone else.." Dhruv spoke looking up in her eyes..
"Oh my God.. What did I do.." she slammed on the chair covering her mouth in regret..
"Dhruv, trust me I hadn't the slightest idea about your intention, otherwise I never had left you..
It wasn't an easy decision for me either.. I died every moment thinking about you..
And I didn't left you for any other guy.. I was referring about my unborn child in that letter..
I knew I was causing you a lot of pain, so I thought it would be better if you hate me, at least in that way you wouldn't hurt yourself remembering me.." Hemal said crying hysterically grabbing his hand..
"You never understood me, Hemal.. I love too much to hate you.." he smiled sadly wiping her tears which made Hemal feel more guilty..
"I'm sorry, Dhruv.. I'm extremely sorry.. I shouldn't have left you.. I did so wrong..
I ruined everything, I ruined us, I ruined my baby's childhood.. I'm such a bad mother..
I thought I'm enough for her.. I didn't even know that my baby is craving for a father's love..
She never told me, but she told you.. She knows you only for two days and she shared her greatest desire with you.. I already failed you years ago and now I failed my daughter too.." she sobbed hugging him..