Authors Note

WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK IN THE ASPEN JOHNSON SERIES!!!!!

If you've never read any of my books before then you should go read the first two which are called:

In Love With A Davenport {Book 1}
Always In Love With A Davenport {Book 2}

So there's a lot to cover, but not a lot at the same time. In the second book I skipped the last episode because I didn't know where to put Aspen into the situation because she's bionic to, so I would like to point out that Aspen would've went with them but she wouldn't get 'taken' over like the others since Douglas didn't create her and her father did, so she was the one who brought Adam back.

I know I said that I would publish the rest of the chapters on Thanksgiving in the second book, but I finished it last night and decided that I would publish them then because you guys deserved it for stick with the story since the first book.

The first book reached 20K views which I'm very grateful that you guys read and liked it. The second book reached 12.7K.

A big thanks to @Pdiaz101 for naming the third book. Anyone can come up with the name of the story for the Fourth Book for when I get around to it which Season 4 will officially end the Aspen and Adam series.

***********

Episodes To Not Be Done:
Sink or Swim
Zip It
Spike Fright
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise of the Secret Soldiers
Bionic House Party