Chapter 4: Not So Smart Phone

"Hey guys." Chase greeted Adam and Leo as him, Bree and Aspen walked into the lab, "Check it out! We just got our first paychecks from Tech Town!" Him and Bree held p their checks.

"I didn't. I don't work there." Aspen wrapped her arms around Adam's waist loosley.

"Hey baby." Adam pecked her lips.

"Nice." Leo commented to Chase, "What are you going to spend it on? Video games? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?" He nudged Chase with his elbow.

"Nope." Chase grinned, "I'm gonna open a savings account."

"I wanna like you, but you make it so hard." Bree told her brother.

"He's just being responsible with his money." Aspen told them.

"The job also comes with perks." Chase help up a phone.

"The new EPhone 7! Those aren't even out yet. How'd you get one!" Leo asked.

"Well Leo, as a rising star of the Tech Town Empire-"

"We all got one." Bree and Aspen held their phones up.

"How'd you get one?! You don't even work there!" Leo exclaimed, pointing to the phone in the blonde girls hand.

"Scott loves Aspen because she scares away the little kids trying to touch the screens." Chase told them.

"I love when they run out screaming." Aspen smiled innocently. 

"People are already lined up from the big release on Friday. You should have seen the crazed looks in their eyes as Aspen and I walked by with this thing." Chase said, "Actually, Aspen didn't walk, I carried her lazy as."

"You love me future-brother-in-law!" She grinned cheekly at him. Leo's eyes were just about popping out of his head, "That's the look." She giggled. 

"This version's got the auto centering feature to help you take better selfies." Leo said and used Chase's phone to take a selfie and Aspen busted into giggles, "Yeah, it don't photograph well." 

"Bring that bad boy over here. Your gonna want to record this perfection." Adam spoke and Aspen unwrapped her arms from her fiancee. 

*******

"I'm Adam Davenport and this is bionic bowling." Adam said.

"Adam is 6 foot 2, a rare combination of incredible strength and not much else." Leo said into the camera, "Oh! And he'll be off the market permanently because he's gonna marry this blonde beauty here." Leo put the camera on Aspen and she smiled, blowing a kiss and flashing her engagement ring.

Adam grabbed the bowling ball and threw it, not having a care in the world and made a strike.

"I'm Chase Davenport and this is molecularkenisis bowling." Chase said. 

"Chase's hobbies include being a tattle tale and creeping out girls." Leo said and Chase shot him a look, making Aspen shrug. 

Chase put the bowling ball down and used his molecularkenisis to move the ball but made a seven ten split.

"Ooh, the dreaded seven ten split. Devastating. Yes, devastating." Leo said, and Adam made crying faces making Aspen playfully roll her eyes at her childish fiancee. 

Chase then used his molecularkensis and knocked down all the pins, "You were saying?" 

"Oh, it's on!" Adam exclaimed, "Still Adam Davenport and this is blast wave ability." He used his blast wave but Chase was in the way, so he was thrown on the other side of the room.