Chapter 13-Armed & Dangerous

Aspen stood next to Leo as students got ready to take pictures of the other three bionics. Leo couldn't walk with the bionics to school, even thought he had his own now, and Aspen really didn't feel good so she didn't want to really be in the spot light at all. Yep, she was still throwing up.

The students erupted into applause as Adam, Bree and Chase walked in, Adam throwing a wink at his wife as he caught her eye, which made her laugh slightly.

"Students of Mission Creek, please welcome your bionic super humans!" Agent Graham exclaimed, "And Aspen, who doesn't want to be in the spot light."

Aspen threw a slight wave as people started to take a few pictures of her, but a glare from her scared them away.

"And our trusty little mascot, Chase!" Adam joked as he patted Chase on the chest.

Aspen and Leo walked over to the siblings, Adam taking his wife into his arms and wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing the side of her head softly.

"This is so amazing." Chase commented, "It's like we're celebrities."

"We are." Agent Graham walked up behind the five, "And this is just the beginning."

"I can't believe that people are so shallow they only like us because we're bionic." Bree said before grinning. "This is awesome."

"I'm going to class." Aspen mumbled to Adam, who nodded and pecked her lips as he went to autograph Pam, a girl from one of Aspen's classes, forehead.

(******)

Aspen sat in the lab with Donald as her husband and friends were running around with Agent Graham. The blonde, once again, had gotten sick and decided to sit the press tour out.

Donald attempted to carry a barrel across the lap and stopped to look at the agents that were working beside the cyber desk, "No, don't get up, I got it."

Adam, Bree and Chase walked into the lab with Agent Graham, laughing.

"What's so funny?" Donald asked, sitting the barrel down, "What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing." Chase told him.

"Agent Graham said the most amazing piece of technology in the whole lab's your hair." Adam told him and that caused them to laugh again, leaving Aspen to roll her eyes.

"Ha, ha, hysterical." Donald told them, smiling slightly at Aspen for not laughing at the joke, "You're fifteen minutes late for training. Aspen trained for a few minutes but ended up puking."

Agent Graham stepped forward, "Actually, their training's been put on hold until further notice. Didn't you get the memo?" Donald shook his head. "Oh, that's right. You're not on the memo list."

"They need their training to maintain their bionic." Donald tried to explain. "Not to mention their missions-"

"Yes! But, right now the most important mission is getting our faces out there. That's why we're going on an international press tour."

"Wait, No training and we get to travel? Can we go to Paris?" Bree asked and Aspen rolled her eyes at her.

"Only after we go to London!"

"Yes!"

"Look, I know we kinda got off the wrong foot, with the whole me-arresting-you thing." The three rats waved him off.

"Hey, just tell me we're going to Des Moines and all is forgiving." Adam told him.

"Then I guess we're going to Des Moines!" Chase grinned.