Chapter 9-Cyborg Shark Attack

"Man that movie was awesome!" Adam said as him, Aspen, Chase and Leo walked into the Davenport house, his fingers intertwined with his wife's. 

"Yeah, Shark Beach definitely lived up to the heights. All through I couldn't hear most of it over Leo's screaming." Chase stated before he turned to Leo, "Shark! AHH!" 

"No Chase, that's not right." Adam protested as Aspen let go of his hand to get some apple juice from the fridge, "It was more like, AHH!" Adam started screaming, his voice going higher so it sounded like a girl.

"Oh, it was not that loud!" Leo snapped. 

"Leo, honey, girls said you were screaming like a girl." Aspen told him as she walked back over to her husband, who wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. 

"Look," Leo frowned, "It's hard for me to talk about, but when I was younger I had a very traumatic experience with a shark." 

"You did?" Chase asked, and Aspen rolled her eyes. 

He knew what he was going to tell them. He was gonna talk about the time he was in the bathtub with a bath toy shark. 

"It was the dead of summer." Leo started off, "I was playing in the water when all of a sudden everything turned red. And that's when I realized.." 

Adam and Chase looked at each other in shock, but Aspen just rolled her eyes once again.

"It bit me." Leo said, and Aspen giggled.

"Aspen, baby, why are you laughing?" Adam asked, looking at his wife in disbelief.

"Your actually going to believe the guy that get's hung by his underwear in the locker room by Trent?" Aspen asked the two of them.

"Tell us what happened" Adam jumped up and down as Aspen moved away from him.

"Okay, yeah Leo got bit by a shark." Aspen said, trying not to crack up. 

"By a Great White shark?"

"No." 

"Hammer Head?" 

"No." 

"Tiger Shark?" 

"Nope." Aspen laughed, "He got bit by a rubber shark." 

"Wait, wait, wait." Chase said, "You were bitten by a toy shark at the beach?" He asked, looking at Leo.

"That's the best part!" Aspen laughed harder and now had tears rolling down her cheeks, "Leo, was in the bathtub." 

"But I wasn't the only victim!" Leo exclaimed, "Mr. Froggy is still missing!" 

"Leo, sweetheart, something else is missing also." Aspen said.

"What?" He asked. 

"Your manhood." Adam stated before following Aspen up to their room. 

*********

"I can't believe Leo told everyone that we were the screamers at the movie. It's time for a little revenge." Aspen heard Chase say as she walked into the lab.

She did feel good this morning when she woke up so Donald and Tasha told her to stay home and get some sleep. She was just now waking up and going into the lab since she knew the boys were back home from school. 

"I got it. Go to the aquarium,-"

"No, Adam. We're not gonna throw Leo in a shark tank.' 

"No, I was gonna throw you in a shark tank and make Leo rescue you."