Chapter 11-Oh' Brien

Aspen starred at the boy standing in the open door, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped. No one had ever seen her as shocked and quiet before.

"Aspen?" Adam placed his hands on his wife's shoulders, "Baby? You okay?"

"Do, do, uh, do you see him too?" Aspen asked, eyes not leaving the dark haired boy, "Because if I'm dreaming I don't wanna wake the fuck up."

~20 MINUTES BEFORE~

"Leo! Give me the remote!" Aspen shouted running around the house, chasing Leo around.

"I wanna watch Disney Channel!" Leo cried running around the couch, the remote clutched tightly in his hands.

"You always watch Disney! I wanna watch Teen Wolf!

"You always watch Teen Wolf!"

"Hey!" Donald shouted, walking in with the others but Leo and Aspen didn't listen.

Adam rolled his eyes as his wife ran around him with Leo and grabbed her waist. He lifted her into the air, dodging her kicking legs as her feet didn't touch the ground. Chase grabbed onto Leo's arm, stopping him from keeping running.

"What is going on?" Donald asked.

"I wanna watch Disney Channel/Teen Wolf!" The two of them shouted in sync and started to throw insults at each other.

"Hey!" The two of them shut up and looked towards him, "You both have TVs in your rooms."

"I wanna watch it down here!" They shouted and the insults started up again.

"Neither one of you is watching TV."

"Hey! I'm a married woman."

"You live in my house."

"If I put you down and Chase let's go of Leo, are the two of you going to chase each other again?" Adam asked looking down at the blonde beauty, who now had her arms crossed over her chest with a pout.

"Yes." The two mumbled.

Adam and Chase put and let them go. Aspen and Leo glared at each other before Leo screamed and the two of them raced off.

"Come back here you small ass midget boy!" Aspen screamed.

"Help me!"

(*****)

Aspen and Leo sat on opposite ends of the couch, arms crossed and glaring at Chase because he's the one that decided to what to watch. Adam and Chase sat between the two, Bree was on sitting in the floor and Tasha and Donald were out on a date and wouldn't be back until later on.

"This is stupid." Leo grumbled under his breath.

"It's for three year old's." Aspen agreed with him.

"It's not for three year old's!" Chase snapped.

"Chase! We're watching fucking Bubble Guppies!" Aspen exclaimed, standing up.

The blonde walked towards the kitchen and fix her something to drink just as the doorbell rung. She quickly walked towards the door, everyone else watching the Nick JR. show.

"What can I do for you?" Aspen spoke as she opened the door, and not looking away from her friends and husband, who were acting like children.

"Uh, yeah. My car broke down in front of your driveway and my phone is dead." The familiar voice spoke, causing Aspen to quickly look up.

The sound of glass breaking broke everyone from their concentration on the TV.

Aspen starred at the boy standing in the open door, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped. No one had ever seen her as shocked and quiet before.

"Aspen?" Adam placed his hands on his wife's shoulders, "Baby? You okay?"

"Do, do, uh, do you see him too?" Aspen asked, eyes not leaving the dark haired boy. "Because if I'm dreaming I don't wanna wake the fuck up."

"I take it she's a fan." Dylan O'Brien pointed to the shocked girl with a chuckle.

"You have no idea." Adam shook his head. "Come inside."

"So, what does a big movie star like you need?" Leo asked.

"My car broke down and my phone's dead." Dylan Spoke, "Can I use one of yours?"

"Yeah, sure." Adam pulled his phone out, unlocking it before he handed it to him.

"Aspen?" Bree shook her shoulders.

"I got this." Leo said, before slapping Aspen.

As soon as she snapped out, and out of reflex, Aspen slapped him back. "Don't ever slap me again or so help me god I'll kill you and dump your body in the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean so nobody, not even Terry Cherry Perry will find you, do I make myself clear you, ain't-gonna-grow-another-inch-short-ass-midget-boy?"

"Very clear, like as clear as crystal." Leo nodded his head, "She scares me." He leaned over and mumbled to Bree.

"Thank you." Dylan walked back over, handing Adam his phone, "A tow truck's on its way."

"Cool, you can just hangout with us them." Chase shrugged.

"I'm gonna go scream into my pillow upstairs." Aspen mumbled going to walk away, but Adam grabbed her waist, pulling her into him.

"I'm Adam, that's my brother's Leo and Chase, my sister Bree and my wife Aspen, who's a giant fan of yours."

"It's nice to meet you guys." Dylan smiled, "Do you want a picture? And I could sign your phone case."

"Please?"

(****)

"Thanks once again for letting me use your phone." Dylan smiled as he stood next to the tow truck. "And it was lovely meeting you Aspen."

"You too." Aspen smiled with her arms wrapped around his waist as they hugged.

Adam smiled down at his fiance once the two pulled away from the hug and she walked over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Come back and visit anytime!" Bree called, as they all waved at him from the moving truck.

"Okay, so Aspen just meet her celebrity crush." Leo spoke after a few moments of them just standing there in the driveway.

"Uh, yeah."

"Yep."

"Totally just happened."

"Okay, who wants Pizza?"