Chapter 3: Mission: Mission Creek High

"I got a new lab." Donald chanted as he lead the boys, Aspen and Bree down to the new lab.

"I think you mean we got a new lab." Bree interrupted him.

"Umm, excuse me, did we pay to rebuild it?" Donald asked.

"Do you sleep in a glass box?" Aspen asked, defending her fiancé and best friends.

"We got a new lab." Donald then started to sing while Leo and Chase started to dance, "And here it is," the two doors open and Aspen looked around impressed.

"Guys, look at all these upgrades. Me. Davenport this place is amazing." Chase said, astonishment clear in his voice.

"Well of course it is, I designed it." Donald said and Leo cleared his throat while Aspen gave him a look, "Fine we designed it, we, we. Upgraded capsules, BAM! Long term processing computer, BAM! Four dimensional combat simulators, BAM!"

"If I hear Bam! One more time, I'm smacking whoever says it." Aspen said.

"This, my friends, is what a multi million dollar makeover looks like." Donald said.

"Is there a mini fridge?" Adam asked, and Aspen raised an eyebrow at him.

"No." Donald told him.

"I bet our real dads lab had a mini fridge." Adam whispered to Aspen and Chase.

"Hey, Leo, where's your work station?" Bree asked.

"This way children." Leo said and they walked over to him. He pressed a few buttons on the tablet and his desk appeared, "The floors in the lab are compartmentalized meaning we can store things in it, may I? BAM!" Aspen smacked the back of his head, "OW!"

"I said the next person that said it was getting hit." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Is that a nuclear, magnetic, resident, spectrometer? I've never seen one in person before. It's so beautiful." Chase said.

"Should we leave you too alone?" Adam asked

"Mr. Davenport, how did you afford all of this?" Bree asked.

"Well, I used some of the money from the jet wing stint but the rest of it, I got a huge government contract I judge signed. I am developing a rocket system to protect the earth from Rouge asteroids. Thanks to this little baby, I'm on my way back up to rich man mountain. Whoo! The air smells better up here! Oh! There's one more thing I forgot to show you." Donald typed something into his cyber desk.

"Mini fridge?" Adam asked.

"There's no mini fridge!" Donald said annoyed at his oldest bionic son.

"But there is Me!" Eddy said, popping up in the screen and they all groaned. "Aspen, you look amazing as always."

"Thank you, Eddy."

"Hello friends and I use the term loosely because you're not my friends, except Aspen, and I hate you." Eddy said.

"Did you really have to bring Eddy back?" Bree asked.

"Yeah. I don't know if I'm okay with this." Chase said, Walking over to Eddy.

"Well, then you definitely won't be okay with this." Eddy opened the floor and Chase fell in. "BAM!"

"Eddy, if I could hit you I would." Aspen told the smart home system.
*********
"That jerk has been doing donuts in the school parking lot all morning." Bree said.

"I know, finally a good reason to come to school." Adam said, his arm around Aspen's shoulders.

"Guys watch out!" Chase said.