Chapter 10-Adam Gets Tattooed

A/N: Okay, so this is gonna be a short chapter but I though you'd like to see how Adam and everyone will react to Adam getting a tattoo.

Romeo Lacoste as Daniel Jones

🍍🍍🍍🍍

"I think I've changed my mind." Adam told his wife as they sat in the living room of the Davenport house. 

"Adam," Aspen laughed, "My whole arm is almost covered in tattoos. It doesn't even hurt as much as people say it does."

"I don't know. I know I'm a bionic superhero but needles make me nervous." He told said.

"If you get the tattoo then I'll get another one." She told him before leaning up to whisper in his ear.

"Let's get tatted up!" Adam exclaimed, running out the house.

"What did you tell him to change his mind?" Chase asked his sister-in-law.

"Can't tell you." She sent him a wink before going out the door as her husband honked the horn to her car.

🍍🍍🍍🍍

"Aspen! My girl!" A man covered from head to toe into tattoos greeted the married couple  as they walked into the tattoo shop. "Sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding."

"Don't worry about it. I know you really wanted to see your mom." Aspen smiled at him.

"Well, what can I do for you guys?" He asked, starting to pull everything he'd need out.

"Well, Adam here wants to get my named tattooed on his chest and I was hoping you could give me another one." Aspen explained.

"Yeah sure. I have time to do both of you. My next appointment isn't until 5 anyway." He told her, "Who's gonna go first?"

"I'll go just to get it over with." Adam said.

"Alright, I'm gonna need you to pull your shirt off and sit down." Daniel told him. Adam did as was told and Daniel slapped some gloves onto his hands. "Okay, it's gonna sting just a little but nothing too major. Just relax and you can hold Aspen's hand if your need too."

"Okay, I'm- Shit! Mother fucker that hurts!" He shouted, Aspen and Daniel laughing at him. "You said it wasn't gonna hurt!"

"You never would've went through with it if I didn't lie to you baby." Aspen said, flipping through a design book to see which one she wanted to get.

"How have you done this so much?" Adam asked, pain clear in his voice.

"She's been getting tattoos since she was 14." Daniel laughed, "She's had years to get through the pain."

"Yeah, well I'm not getting another tattoo ever again." He said.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

"Alright, both of you are done and it's on the house as my wedding gift to the both of you." Daniel finished the tattoo on Aspen's shoulder which was the date her and Adam got married in Roman Numerals on her left shoulder.

"Thank's Danny." Aspen hugged the tattooed covered man before her and Adam left.

"I am never talking you into letting me get another tattoo ever again." 

"I didn't talk you into getting that one." Aspen laughed, "You said you wanted to get it."

"Me and my big mouth." He mumbled, pulling out the parking lot.

"We didn't even tell Donald you were getting one." Aspen laughed in realization, "You're gonna get yelled at."

"We've been married for two weeks and I'm already gonna die."

"Eh, he'll get over it." Aspen shrugged, "My parents weren't too happy when Chandler took me at fourteen and got me one in Australia."

🍍🍍🍍
"Where'd you two go?" Donald asked as soon as Aspen and Adam walked into the house.

"Tattoo shop and out to eat." Adam answered, rubbing his hand across his chest.

"Stop doing that!" Aspen slapped his hand away, "You're gonna irritate it."

"Adam! You got a tattoo?!" Donald exclaimed, standing up.

"Yep."

"What possessed you to do that? I though Aspen was the only one getting one."

"Adam said last night that he wanted one so I took him to the person I get mine done from." Aspen slowly took her jacket off.

Her shoulder still hurt a little from the needle that put the ink on her and she's knew that Adam was going through the same pain that she was.

"Then what did you get?" Tasha asked her step-son and daughter-in-law.

"I got the date of Adam and I's wedding." Aspen turned and pulled her, well Adam's, t-shirt down enough so that they could see the Roman numerals.

"And what about you?" Donald asked.

Adam grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling over his head to where they could see the amazing cursive writing that spelt out Aspen's name.

"Aww, he got her name tattooed across his heart." Tasha awed, taking a closer look at his chest to get a better look at what it said.

"Yeah, first and only tattoo I'm ever getting." Adam told them. "It hurts so bad."

"I want to get one now." Bree said.

"No! No one else is getting a tattoo!" Donald exclaimed. "Only reason I'm not making him go get his removed is because he's married and it has meaning."

"Yeah, you'd end up getting a pretty unicorn on your ankle." Leo teased Bree, earning him a slap to his cheek, "Okay, I deserved that."

"You deserve a whole lot more!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, well I'm going to take a nap." Aspen spoke, already making her way up the stairs.

Adam's eyes widened and he snatched his shirt from the back of the couch, running after her.

🍍🍍🍍🍍

Authors Note

And as I said before sorry it was a short chapter but I promise after the next short original chapter, I'm gonna get back to the actual show. A certain celebrity is gonna be making an appearance 😉

Savannah