Chapter 1-The Jet Wing

Aspen ran her fingers threw her blonde hair as she walked down the stairs of her parents house. Getting to the bottom, she stopped as she saw her parents sitting on the couch next to Alyx and Chandler and Katherine standing in front of you.

"Aspen, Can we talk?" Chandler asked his baby sister.

"Can it wait? I'm going to see Adam." She pointed her finger towards the front door.

"Aspen, sit down. Adam's not going anywhere." Alyx spoke to the teen.

She sighed before going to sit next to him on the couch, crossing her legs and she started playing with her engagement ring.

"Okay, there's a reason I needed all of you here." Chandler said, watching his little sister. What he was going to tell them might make her cry, or yell but he had to do it.

"My Grandma that was in the hospital died a few weeks ago." Katherine said, "And in her will she gave me her house in Australia."

"And because she gave us the house we've decided, along with Alyx, that we're going to move there." Chandler finished.

Everyone turned to look at Aspen as she stopped playing with her ring, and they waited for her reaction.

"Your moving? Again?" Aspen asked, her voice cracking.

"Aspen, I'm not going to be gone forever." Chandler tried to place a hand on her knee but she jumped off the couch.

"I-I gotta go see Adam." She mumbled, turning to walk out the house.

"Aspen, I can't stay around forever." Chandler called.

"No, you can. You just choose not to." She turned to him, "I need my older brother, but your never there! You've never been there!"

"I'm here all the time!" He shouted.

"Aspen, Chandler." Their mother spoke.

"No you think your here, but in reality your not." Aspen said, before making her way out of the house, and into her car.

**********

Aspen walked into the Davenport house and threw herself into Chase's lap seeing as her boyfriend and Leo were hovering over Donald while he was trying to fix on the the gadgets that survived when the lab blew up.

The gadget sparked, and Donald shook his hand from the pain, "Great. Everything in the lab is officially useless and I don't have any money to repair it."

"I know my mom didn't marry you for your money but I haven't been putting up with your antics for nothing." Leo replied and Aspen rolled her eyes.

Bree got off the couch and Chase followed, making Aspen get up from his lap. "Mr. Davenport take your time with the lab." She said, "I don't mind staying up here. I mean it won't make up living in a basement for sixteen years but it's a start."

"We don't have time." Donald said sadly, "Your capsules have regenerative capabilities. They're crucial to your bionic infrastructures."

"Huh." Adam said.

Chase put down whatever he was holding, "Let me help you." He told his brother, "Capsule good!"

"But I haven't been in my capsule all week and I feel fine." Bree told him. "And Aspen hasn't been in once since I've met her."

"Well, it's only a matter of time before your bionics go haywire." Donald said, "And Aspen's bed has a build in capsule thing so she doesn't have to be in one all the time."

"Do you know when exactly because I have a haircut on Tuesday and if I glitch in the chair I'm just gonna end up looking like that train wreck." Adam motioned to Chase who glared at his brother.