Chapter 2-Wedding Planning

Aspen and Bree sat on the couch in the living room, wedding magazines all over the table in front of them. They had gotten up before anyone, and drove to the store, grabbing every magazine they could find.

"How about white and lavender for the colors?" Bree asked.

"I wanna do three colors instead of two." Aspen turned the page of the magazine in her hand.

"What three colors?"

"Purple, burgandy and orange, maybe gold, peach and green."

"I like the second set of colors."

"Gold, peach and green it is."

"Okay Maid of Honor, Brides Maids?"

Aspen shut her magazine, dramatically dripping down one one knee, holding Bree's hand, "Bree Davenport," Both girls started to giggle, "Will you do me the honors of being my Maid of Honor?"

"I would be honored."

"Okay, so your the maid of honor, and Janelle, Katherine and Alyx girlfriend, Carly will the brides maids."

"What about flo-"

"What are you both doing up so early?"

They turned their heads to see Adam, Chase and Leo walking down the stairs. The lab was still being worked on so Aspen had been staying with them, sharing her room at the Davenport House with Adam, and Bree and Chase were staying in one of the other many rooms in the house.

"Planning your wedding with four weeks to get everything ready since graduation is two weeks away."

"Adam, who's gonna be your best man and grooms me?" Aspen asked her fiance.

"I'll get back to you on that baby." He mumbled, tilting her head back to kiss her, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Leave so we can finish." Bree told her older brother, who held his hands up and him, Chase and Leo walked out of the house. "When are we gonna try on dresses?"

"We can do that next week. Carly moved in with Alyx in Chandler and Katie's old house and I'll call Janelle and I know what size Katie wears so, I'll get her's and have it at my parents house along with your dress and Carly's and my weeding dress." Aspen explained.

"And we have everything else besides what food is going to be there, where the weeding is gonna take place and a photographer to take pictures after." Bree listed off.

"My older brother is a photographer so I'll call him and ask." Aspen spoke.

"Chandler does photography?" Bree asked, confused.

"No, my other older brother."

"You have another older brother!?" Bree asked.

"Yeah." Aspen ran her fingers through her hair. "Mom, Dad and Chandler doesn't really have anything to do with him because of what he wanted to do with his life, so they try to make me hate him by putting these images in my head about him but I never listen."

"What's his name? And is he cute?"

"His name is Cameron, and he's married." Aspen grabbed her phone off the table, and went threw her pictures, tapping on the most recent picture of her brother.

"Him and Chandler look so much alike." Bree said and Aspen nodded her head.

"Yeah, and this is his wife Nina, and two kids Brandon and Nathaniel." Aspen showed her three more pictures.

********

"Thank you for letting me be one of your Brides Maids." Janelle told Aspen as her, Aspen, Bree, Tasha, Maria and Carly walked into the dress store.

"Janelle, your my friend. Of course I would ask you to be a Brides Maid." Aspen smiled at Leo's crush.

"Hi, can I help you?" A short blonde asked the girls.

"My daughters getting married so we're here to try on wedding gowns and dresses for Maid of Honor and Brides Maids." Maria spoke for her daughter.

"Is there a specific color and style for the dresses?" The woman asked, "Oh! My name is Rachel."

"For their dresses," Aspen pointed at the girls, "I want peach, and long."

"And any idea on what you want your dress to look like?" Rachel asked, smiling at Aspen.

"I want a simple gown with laced sleeves and a sweetheart neckline." Aspen decided.

"Alright, lets get started."

*********

"How did dress shopping go?" Donald asked as Aspen, Tasha and Bree walked into the house.

"It went well." Bree said, "Tasha and Maria cried when Aspen found the perfect dress."

"Well where are they?" Adam asked, wrapping his arms around Aspen from behind.

"Mom took them to the house so you wouldn't try to look." She told him, laughing as he threw his head back, groaning.

"Have the two of you decided on where you wanna go for your honeymoon?" Tasha asked.

"I wanna go somewhere romantic." Aspen shrugged, "Dad said he'd pay for wherever we wanna go."

"Oh! You should do to Paris." Bree said.

"Already been." Aspen shrugged, "I haven't been to Italy though."

"Italy it is." Adam kissed her head.

********

"I need to tell you something before the weeding in a couple weeks." Aspen told Adam as they laid in bed.

"There isn't anymore ex's I should know about right?" Adam looked down at her.

"No." Aspen giggled, "I have another older brother."

"Really? How come I've never heard about him?" He asked, quietly.

"Him, my parents and Chandler don't get along. He uh, got married to a girl my parents don't like."

"Anything else you wanna talk about?"

"I kinda want to invite Douglas and Trent to the wedding." Aspen spoke quietly.

"Whatever you wanna do baby."

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe."