Chapter 7-Which Father Knows Best

"Two days baby, two days." Adam mumbled against Aspen's neck as she looked in the mirror. 

"I'm so ready." She smiled at him through the mirror.

"Me too baby." 

The couple walked down the stairs, and into the living room. 

"There's the happy couple that'll be married in two day!" Tasha exclaimed as the two walked downstairs.

"Still can't believe your engaged to my brother." Chase mumbled.

"Oh, come on! I can keep a relationship." 

"Adam, you didn't even keep your pet turtle alive for two hours." 

**********

"Well, Bree, you smashed your chip so badly it's useless." Donald explained as she typed a few things into his cyber desk. "But, I was able to replicate my brother's original chip, and like my face, it's flawless." He grinned, gesturing to his face. 

"Forget the chip, we need to get this dude a mirror." Leo said and Aspen giggled.

"Wait, so I'm actually going to be bionic again?" Bree looked like she would pass out from shock. 

"Yep." Donald smiled. 

"Yes! Thank you!" Bree wrapped her arms around Donald.

He glanced down at the screen on the cyber desk, "Ooh, your chips almost ready." 

Once it was completed, they made their way over to the chip fabricator that held Bree's chip.

"Ooh, snacks are done." Adam announced, thinking the contraption was a microwave.

"For the last time, this is not a microwave." Donald  told him, "It's a chip fabricator." 

"Hey, call it what you want, I'm still making my mini pizzas in here." 

Donald reached into the chip fabricator and grabbed Bree's chip. He held it up in front of Bree, a smile on his face. "Okay, Bree. Hop in your capsule and get ready for a new chip. She grabbed it from him with a wide grin on her face. She stepped into the capsule  and put it in the thing that would install the chip back into her neck.

"You know, Big D. If this works, maybe you can make a chip for me." Leo suggested and Aspen mentally laughed.

"Please. Your body can't handle high fiber cereal." With a press of a few buttons, the new bionic chip was placed into Bree's neck and she stepped out, rubbing the spot on her neck that was probably sore. 

"So, how does it feel?" Donald asked.

"Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system." She replied. 

"Whoo! Success!" He cheered, "Alright, give it a try and see how it worked." 

Bree moved to the center of the lab and tool a deep breath, "Okay," In an instant, she was super speeding around the lab, including the ceiling. 

"Well, he lied to himself." Aspen said as Bree collapsed on the floor, along with pieces of the ceiling lights. 

"Well, she's still more useful than Chase." Adam said. 

Davenport rolled his eyes, including Aspen

"You really need to stop insulting Chase." Aspen told her fiancee. 

"You know, technically speaking, your bionics are working." Donald said. 

"You call this working?" Bree asked, but it wasn't her voice. He vocal manipulation was acting up and Aspen didn't want her to be able to use her voice again. "I can't control my vocal manipulation. I can't control anything." Now she sounded like a chipmunk.