PROLOGUE

A/N: *WARNING*

Please note that only the first half of the story is uploaded here and the full version is uploaded on other platforms. If you're not comfortable with switching platforms to finish reading this story, please refrain from reading or leaving upsetting comments.

If you've read the first half and are interested in finishing the story, you may refer to the final chapter here labelled 'PART 2' that will guide you on where else you can find the full version of this book.

You may refer to my bio, conversations and social media to find out where I have stories uploaded and why I've taken the second half of my stories down on WattPad.

Thank you and happy reading!!

~ GoldShaken

...

-Destiny-

The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go~

"Mhmm..." I hummed as the music drummed into my mind.

The alcohol was buzzing in my veins and I loved it.

It's been a damn shitty week. What with the post movie interviews and red carpet events that I have to attend, it really is draining me.

My manager has been up my ass with a whole lot of other stuff and as much as I enjoy being in the spotlight, I wanted some time to myself.

For tonight at least.

Another month or so and the impact of the movie should die off.

The buzz was up to my brains now and I swayed in the sea of people. I couldn't even remember how I got here to the club.

Didn't matter. I'll find my own way out of here later.

My tiny black dress was riding up my leg and I could feel it was about to expose my butt. 

I smiled as bubbles started pouring down on the crowd and my mind was off my butt in a split second.

I raised my hands and cheered with everyone else. I could feel the men around bumping me and shifted away. They always had to come round and ruin my mood.

I groaned and pushed myself out of there, smacking into a wall in the process.

Scratch that, a really tall and handsome wall.

He stared down at me, an annoyed look flashing across his perfect masculine face before the gold irises of his grey eyes lit up.

He smelt so fucking good.

A mixture of tart berries and sweet musky vanilla.

He held my face, "Are you okay Destiny?"

It was like my body lit up on fire the moment my name left his lips, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own. Slipping their way up and around his neck.

His seemed amused, "You wouldn't want me after I pair you Princess. Don't make things difficult for me."

I gave him an odd look, what did that mean?

"He's here, we need to go," a man behind him came up and shouted.

The strange handsome man nodded and pried my hands out of his hair, a cocky smirk on his face, "I'm not good for you Destiny. Trust me."

He slipped out of my grasp and I nearly fell from the lack of support. I found my footing unsteadily and made my way to the bar, finding a bar stool to perch on.

I sat there and shifted so I was facing the crowd of people instead of the bartender. I didn't exactly want another drink, I just wanted to get my brains back together.

And remember that sweet yet oddly masculine scent.

I felt a sharp pain pierce my heart and I leaned forward slightly. 

What the hell was that?

I breathed in deeply, feeling the pain disappear right after.

I looked around, thinking that either someone had pushed me or maybe the alcohol was doing something.

Was I really that drunk?

I looked upwards, to the VIP section upstairs, seeing the weird handsome man from earlier.

I could have sworn he just put a huge golden bow down. 

I caught his gaze and smiled slightly, recalling how amazing his body felt in my arms, the power he exuded just by standing there in front of me moments ago.

Then Dylan, an actor friend of mine, came up to me and smiled.

"Finally! I've been looking for you!" The look in his eyes were different.

Not the friendly and professional look he presented to me when we were on set or on the red carpet.

It was... Infatuation?

I looked back up, finding the strange man gone. Oddly, my heart sank a little.

Why was I feeling this way?

I turned back to Dylan and smiled a small smile, "Why were you-"

Before I could finish, he held my face and pressed his hungry lips against mine.

================================
A/N: Hi there! Just want to quickly let you know that the full version of 'Eros' Destiny' is on Amazon Kindle. This Wattpad version you're reading contains the first part of the story.
Feel free to read on and do drop by Amazon Kindle to purchase the full version (link in my bio) if you want to continue reading to the end.
Hope you enjoy :)

Lots of love, GoldShaken