CHAPTER 24 - BORN WITH IT

- Destiny -

I've been out of the spotlight for quite some time but my senses were tingling with excitement.

The cameras, the reporters, the lights, the red carpet, the fans, the other actors and actresses. 

I loved it all.

I wasn't an attention whore, but I loved it every once in a while. This was one of those times.

Eros squeezed my hand, "You're shaking Love."

A huge smile spread across my face, "I know, I'm sorry."

He chuckled and slid his hand up my neck, "Nothing to apologize for. You're glowing by the way."

I gave him a look, "Metaphorically?"

He grinned and leaned away from me, "Literally."

I looked down at my hands, a stunning gold glow shining out of my palms.

"What the fuck?" I whispered and Eros laughed, a somewhat manly yet hearty angelic tune from his lips.

"It seems like your happiness really glows from within Destiny, it's beautiful. You're beautiful," he took my hands and I felt my warmth seep into him.

Exactly like in his dream.

He breathed in deeply and I could almost hear his heart beating strongly in his chest, the strength he contained, the love he had for me.

"I can't let the reporters see me like this though," I mumbled and he nodded.

"I don't think they'll be able to see it. I mean it is a supernatural phenomenon so they most likely won't be able to see it. But just to be on the safe side, try controlling and containing it," he instructed.

I breathed in deeply, inhaling his amazing manly scent, feeling my heart calm and the warmth in my hands reside.

I squeezed his hands and he squeezed them back, "Nicely done Love."

I blushed bright red, the way he addressed me made my heart swell and mind whirl. 

He laughed quietly and the limo stopped, I could see the flashing lights already, "Destiny you're swooning over me."

I giggled, nervousness and excitement mixed in together, "I am, hold me by your side will you?"

His smile could light up the whole damn world, "Of course my Love."

The door to the car was pulled open and the flashing lights pulled me back into my professional stature.

A spoonful of poise, a cup of elegance, a teaspoon of fun, a pinch of mischief, a lot of charm and the most important ingredient, happiness.

It was in my blood.

And I wanted to share it with everyone, especially Eros.

He stepped out of the car in the most Godly and gentlemanly way possible. It was so graceful a ballerina couldn't hold a candle to him.

He straightened his blazer and the camera flashing was insane. The reporters were interested in him, the mysterious handsome man.

I couldn't help the proud smile that slid on my lips, this mysterious handsome man was mine.

He held a hand out for me to take, the gentleman that he was. I took his hand and stepped out, feeling him tug me and my body leaned against his naturally.

I never knew that camera flashes could ever blind me, but it certainly did for a moment tonight.

"They're going crazy, you're a huge hit Eros," I looked around me and he chuckled.